The Student Room Group

advice needed bwt revision

Ok When do you guys start, or did you start gcse revision?

whats the best way of revision...im looking at all the stuyff there is so much to learn latin set texts to the cold war,
shall i do one subject then move on to the other when ive completely finished it? whats the best way thanks
Reply 1
I've already started in school, you should first find out what methods you learn by and then revise that way by doing sections of subjects for 45 minutes and then taking a 15 minute break and do so many bits of revision each night.
Reply 2
Just like candy
Ok When do you guys start, or did you start gcse revision?

whats the best way of revision...im looking at all the stuyff there is so much to learn latin set texts to the cold war,
shall i do one subject then move on to the other when ive completely finished it? whats the best way thanks

Breathe! Ok. Find your strenghs can you sit down and read for 2 hours.

I pesronally can't I make big revision cards reeally colourful and with visual aids and have a break about every 1/2 hour or so. I find it helpful to hav music blasting out every so often! Oh and I also walk around the house reading the cards...

Have breaks from subjects aswell...drink lots of water, display things all different sizes and ways...
Reply 3
Personally I find it better (well I think i do) to revise my work a subject at a time so I completely finish revising one subject b4 going on2 the next. I cant revise with music or noise playing cos i just get distracted and sit staring in2 space, but i walk round my room reading my notes out 2 myself. Its up 2 u though. You may have the same or a completely and totally different way of learning things.

Latest

Trending

Trending