Turn on thread page Beta

Money Poll watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Poll didn't work coz of the STUPID SERVER!!! Why don't they get a bigger server! Whos in charge round here!?

ReputationRep:
    £400k, although I'd hope for more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    £400k, although I'd hope for more.
    Id say between £70k-90k for myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bcr8iv)
    Poll didn't work coz of the STUPID SERVER!!! Why don't they get a bigger server! Whos in charge round here!?
    Hmm... it's you. What happened to whatshisname from Angel?

ReputationRep:
    Moderators duh.

ReputationRep:
    My starting salary will be somewhere near £30K hopefully when I'm fully qualified I could be on £150K+ from NHS and private work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Hmm... it's you. What happened to whatshisname from Angel?
    I found out how to change it. b4 it wouldnt let me coz paint wouldnt let me open jpg/gif so I couldnt resize any pictures to 50x50pixels. BUT I found a piece of software than converts bmp into jpg! SO I can now have my own custom made one! It's 100x better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    My starting salary will be somewhere near £30K hopefully when I'm fully qualified I could be on £150K+ from NHS and private work.
    You're not committed to the NHS then Dave?!

ReputationRep:
    £12000 pa grant for PhD, after that, £20k, working up to £50k?
    I'm prepared to suffer for science!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Yes, the private sector is where the money is. A psychiatrist can charge up to £300 an hour for private work with angst-riddled rich people.

I've found my calling.

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea what my starting salary will be, but it probably will be less than £20k.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    Moderators duh.
    Shut up dumb ass. I clicked on what I should of clicked on but instead of opening the page where I enter the poll information, a page came up saying that the server was busy and I could ge tback to the page. So it was the server not the moderators!

ReputationRep:
    if my job I have at the moment was full time I would earn £14.5k a year but I would also have to pay tax and NI etc.

ReputationRep:
    Shut up dumb ass. I clicked on what I should of clicked on but instead of opening the page where I enter the poll information, a page came up saying that the server was busy and I could ge tback to the page. So it was the server not the moderators!
    Dumb ass LOL, you was f**king asking for who was incharge around here and I said 'Moderators duh'.
    F**king obvious aint it?

ReputationRep:
    Yes... they've returned. You remember the great black-outs of last August (were you around then?). It's not quite as bad, but it does seem to occur just as your about to post something and then you lose it all. Grr.

ReputationRep:
    Dumb ass LOL, you was f**king asking for who was incharge around here and I said 'Moderators duh'.
    F**king obvious aint it?
    No, the Administrator is in charge, not the moderators. Duh.

ReputationRep:
    but with the NHS you help people who don't have it all and can't afford private treatment, doesn't it cost about 1/2 a million to train a doctor which is why uni's are so selective about who they choose, which is payed for by taxes so shouldn't the public benefit from it...

ReputationRep:
    Well the admin ain't here and besides he can't look after all so the mods are in charge.

ReputationRep:
    Damn, you beat me to it.

ReputationRep:
    Well the admin ain't here and besides he can't look after all so the mods are in charge.
    But they aren't. Power is constant, irregardless of presence.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.