Turn on thread page Beta

Money Poll watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    Well the admin ain't here and besides he can't look after all so the mods are in charge.
    Not when it comes to servers.

d is in charge.

ReputationRep:
    Yes all gang on me huh, the original soldier the original surviver.

ReputationRep:
    Yes all gang on me huh, the original soldier the original surviver.
    Maybe thats because your stupid. Infact, calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bcr8iv)
    Maybe thats because your stupid. Infact, calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.
    Do not judge a book by it's cover, besides your the one who gave me bad rep.

ReputationRep:
    Do not judge a book by it's cover, besides your the one who gave me bad rep.
    I beleive you should judge a book by its cover. There are SO many books out there, you can't read them all to find out which one you want to read!!! If the cover looks good then the cover has been created to appeal to someone like yourself, therefore the contents are more likely to be of interest to you. My 'book-cover theory 2004' makes sense.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.