Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey, any cambridge medics out there have any practice questions for the isbm and medsoc exams on friday apart from the ones on the website?! thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by duck)
    hey, any cambridge medics out there have any practice questions for the isbm and medsoc exams on friday apart from the ones on the website?! thanks
    Hi there, I am a first year medic at Christ's. Which college are you at. I have some specimen ISBM papers my supervisor set but don't have a scanner or anything. If you are anywhere near Christ's I could maybe drop them in your pigeon hole?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex_R)
    Hi there, I am a first year medic at Christ's. Which college are you at. I have some specimen ISBM papers my supervisor set but don't have a scanner or anything. If you are anywhere near Christ's I could maybe drop them in your pigeon hole?
    im at selwyn, but if i could get them off you that would be great! thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by duck)
    im at selwyn, but if i could get them off you that would be great! thanks
    If you PM me with your name I can drop them off in the next couple of days.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody else want some? Helenia? KHL?

ReputationRep:
    wow, you should make him pick them up from you. but if you're just that nice...

ReputationRep:
    thanks, but i'll pass... isbm and msoc are oozing out of my ears now... just tried sitting through 5 straight CAL modules, don't know why i put myself through this.

anyway, why don't you just pass it around before or after lectures, makes it so much more convenient, rather than having to trek across cambridge...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KHL)
    thanks, but i'll pass... isbm and msoc are oozing out of my ears now... just tried sitting through 5 straight CAL modules, don't know why i put myself through this.

anyway, why don't you just pass it around before or after lectures, makes it so much more convenient, rather than having to trek across cambridge...
    5 CAL modules *shudders*

Walking time is thinking time and psyching up time which in many many ways is as useful as revision time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex_R)
    Anybody else want some? Helenia? KHL?
    I don't need past papers, I need a brain transplant.

I have been up since 6:15 and spent the day in the rain watching Scouts and Guides put up tents and take them down. Am now all windburnt and red :mad: and have done no work whatsoever. Methinks I should have used glandular fever as an excuse to degrade while I had the chance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I don't need past papers, I need a brain transplant.

I have been up since 6:15 and spent the day in the rain watching Scouts and Guides put up tents and take them down. Am now all windburnt and red :mad: and have done no work whatsoever. Methinks I should have used glandular fever as an excuse to degrade while I had the chance!
    Your too nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Your too nice.
    Why am I too nice? What for?

ReputationRep:
    Why am I too nice? What for?
    For helping out like that. Its really good.

ReputationRep:
    For helping out like that. Its really good.
    I've been doing it for years - I enjoy it. Nearly fell out with one of the other leaders though, cos she said we were unfairly marking the boys :mad: But all turned out ok

ReputationRep:
    I've been doing it for years - I enjoy it. Nearly fell out with one of the other leaders though, cos she said we were unfairly marking the boys :mad: But all turned out ok
    Still. Its very good helping the nippers.

ReputationRep:
    Still. Its very good helping the nippers.
    Why thank you Hardly nippers in this case though - 10-14 year olds! But I get your point. Anyway, am off to bed now before my brain collapses on me.

ReputationRep:
    Why thank you Hardly nippers in this case though - 10-14 year olds! But I get your point. Anyway, am off to bed now before my brain collapses on me.
    *Gives Helenia a medal for dealing with brats*

ReputationRep:
    now you've put it in my head that you unfairly urinated on boys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    now you've put it in my head that you unfairly urinated on boys.
    That my friend is worth rep.

But I gave it to Helen for being a generally nice person

ReputationRep:
    That my friend is worth rep.

But I gave it to Helen for being a generally nice person
    its only 24 hours til reset...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    its only 24 hours til reset...
    Lol, ok.

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.