Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    would anyone be able to help me with these three essays

1) 'Why did the USA become involve in the Vietnam war'

2) 'Why did the USA fail'

3) 'UN activity was nothing more than a cover for the USA. How far do you agree with this'

i really really need help with these so if anyone could help i would really appreciate it

ReputationRep:
    someone please help :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Have a look of some search engines about the US & the vietnam war....

Are these practise essays or coursework....?

ReputationRep:
    its just practice essays.
    luckily i dont have to do any coursework
    the thing is ive had too much work to do with chemistry and so i havnt had time for the essays and my history teacher wont understand.

ReputationRep:
    I sure if you talk to your history teacher, they will understand.

Say you have had too much work on, could they give you some help or and extension...Have you started it...at all...?

ReputationRep:
    you need to talk about both security reasons for failure (Vietcong tactics, etc.) and domestic reasons (which in my view would be more important). Vietnam produced major dissatisfaction (due to siginificant amount of casualties, drew money away from Johnson's "Great Society", was seen as American aggression, etc.). Don't be too one-sided, and be more analytical than narrative (the secret for most history essays).

ReputationRep:
    all my essays tend to be narrative.
    so far ive only done one of them - the first one.
    tommyboy what u wrote is useful but im still suck :confused:
    thanx both for replying though

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.