Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am interested in starting up my own Cult and was wondering what will have to be done on my part, I already have a:-
    Name
    Co founder
    preliminary rules
    People who want to be joined
    Demi-god (that was the hardest to get)

Any help would be appreciated, any tips on possible initiations would be especially usefull

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    So whats the cult about then, maybe that would people give you some advice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woodsy)
    So whats the cult about then, maybe that would people give you some advice.
    maybe that would help**

ReputationRep:
    If you want to apply to be able to join you can pm me

ReputationRep:
    No one should join a 'cult' without understanding its ideology.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent p......?)
    I am interested in starting up my own Cult and was wondering what will have to be done on my part, I already have a:-
    Name
    Co founder
    preliminary rules

Any help would be appreciated, any tips on possible initiations would be especially usefull

Cheers
    Well you'll probably need some sort of temple, and when converting your room you'll need to talk to an interior decorator, preferably someone with previous experience in the occult. Try not to do anything with raw-silk wallpaper as it sort of puts a damper on the mood during those important rituals, and be sure to steer clear of wickerwork furniture as any passing deity may set light to it when he does the burning bush thing. Also, when tracing pentagrams on the floor, I've found that it saves you a lot of bother if you put down a plastic covering on the floor, and then simply draw on that in felt tip pen. When summoning demons, be sure to alert the neighbours so that they don't call the police when the damned souls start wailing, and be sure that you get the incantations right the FIRST time or the **** will really hit the ouija-board.

Hope this helped. If you have anything you want to ask about, don't hesitate to contact me:

Old Thrashbarg
    Most Highly Exalted and truly Enlightened master of the Path of the Tulip.
    Venerable sage and high-demagogue of the Esoteric and Mysterious Order of the Coming of the third Fruitbat.
    The Void (3rd. floor, ring top bell)

ReputationRep:
    Name
    Co founder
    preliminary rules

Cheers

That sounds like an amazing idea. Hope this helps, found it on a website:

Step One: Come up with some wacky religious belief around which to base your budding religion.

Step Two: You'll need a catchy name, both for yourself and the cult.

Step Three: Recruit followers. Lots of them.

Step Four: Now, you'll want to find a place to meet.

Step Five: You'll need some form of income for your cult; doesn't have to be legal.

Step Six: At this point, you'll want to begin stockpiling weapons.

ReputationRep:
    The Immovable Untouchables (name)

ReputationRep:
    You need to have charisma, and the ability to prey on dependent people who are frequently depressed. Basically, once they're in your grasp, they'll never leave. I started a cult, once:

http://www.ccd.i8.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    You need to have charisma, and the ability to prey on dependent people who are frequently depressed. Basically, once they're in your grasp, they'll never leave. I started a cult, once:
    You are most wise Venerable White, but fear not, when we are the dominant cult on this earth, we will not crush you with our immovable untouchable arms, we will allow you to be thrown at Bono at high velocity.

ReputationRep:
    You are most wise Venerable White, but fear not, when we are the dominant cult on this earth, we will not crush you with our immovable untouchable arms, we will allow you to be thrown at Bono at high velocity.
    We'll see about that.

ReputationRep:
    We'll see about that.
    A few other non-believers said that in the beginning, and because the Immovable Untouchables are never incorrect we had to remove their eyes until they retracted their comments.

ReputationRep:
    A few other non-believers said that in the beginning, and because the Immovable Untouchables are never incorrect we had to remove their eyes until they retracted their comments.
    Uh-huh. The key to being a good cult-leader is to recruit as many people as possible. Having 'initiation tests' and whatnot is likely to deter all the fresh meat. You have to seem like a friendly escape for all the pitiful people out there who need to be dependant on something. Otherwise, you're only going to attract smart people, and they are no good for manipulating.

ReputationRep:
    Fight Fight Fight!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    Fight Fight Fight!!!
    The Immovable Untouchables don't fight, as the name suggests we wouldn't be able to move and Mr White wouldn't be able to touch us and so it wouldn't be the greatest mythalogical battle.

ReputationRep:
    The Immovable Untouchables don't fight, as the name suggests we wouldn't be able to move and Mr White wouldn't be able to touch us and so it wouldn't be the greatest mythalogical battle.
    Is that so, and who might be in yor 'Immovable Untouchables???'

ReputationRep:
    Is that so, and who might be in yor 'Immovable Untouchables???'
    Just Silent p...? and his other internet alias.

ReputationRep:
    Just Silent p...? and his other internet alias.
    OK, so what 'party' are you in?

ReputationRep:
    Uh-huh. The key to being a good cult-leader is to recruit as many people as possible. Having 'initiation tests' and whatnot is likely to deter all the fresh meat. You have to seem like a friendly escape for all the pitiful people out there who need to be dependant on something. Otherwise, you're only going to attract smart people, and they are no good for manipulating.
    The Immovable Untouchables will speak, behold their magnificence.

"We will make the tests inversely proportional to peoples intelligence, then once we have brainwashed them, we shall make them intelligent so that they can carry out aims with haste and with efficiency, as haste is good and efficiency better, whilst we lay in our hammocks and look on through our Immovable Untouchable eyes."

The Immovable Untouchables have spoken.

ReputationRep:
    OK, so what 'party' are you in?
    I'm much too mature for that sort of thing. Leave it to testosterone-fuelled adolescent low-brows to have fisticuffs in the name of party-warfare. I'll avoid sinking to that level, thank you very much.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.