Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    Is that so, and who might be in yor 'Immovable Untouchables???'
    The Immovable and the Untouchable and the Unyielding and the Incredulous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    I'm much too mature for that sort of thing. Leave it to testosterone-fuelled adolescent low-brows to have fisticuffs in the name of party-warfare. I'll avoid sinking to that level, thank you very much.
    Me two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent p......?)
    so r u looking for members from UK learning, or just advice on how to get them?

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmmm.

ReputationRep:
    OK, so what 'party' are you in?
    The Immovable Untouchables do not have a 'party',they condescend all who will stoop so low as to put their faith in these beliefs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    so r u looking for members from UK learning, or just advice on how to get them?
    The Immovable Untouchables will let you decide.

ReputationRep:
    Me two.
    I am, however, enlightened within the upper echelons of the Gentlemens' League. We prefer to abstain from confrontation with lobotomised troglodytes, though, and pursue our own interests, as is stated in the Doctrine of Enlightenment.

New members are currently being accepted at AHS-1 level.

ReputationRep:
    oh lord.......ah well, lets me kno that there are people worse off than me in the world, ta silent p........ u strange, strange person, u gave me a laugh (at your expense) ha ha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by munchie_rox)
    oh lord.......ah well, lets me kno that there are people worse off than me in the world, ta silent p........ u strange, strange person, u gave me a laugh (at your expense) ha ha.
    Hmm... deja vu.

ReputationRep:
    ughh i'll pass thanx, i have my own group, The Shining Path

ReputationRep:
    I am, however, enlightened within the upper echelons of the Gentlemens' League. We prefer to abstain from confrontation with lobotomised troglodytes, though, and pursue our own interests, as is stated in the Doctrine of Enlightenment.

Whos in your group man?

ReputationRep:

We abstain from violence far more then the Gentlemens' League and pursue our own intrests with much more Haste and Efficiency then this league, we also supply hope to those who need it most. The Immovable Untouchables will leave this electronic centre for social and educational needs in a short time at a fast speed at an unknown time, and we will thank all who have seen the wonderous delights of our greatness*, we will be back.

*except Shandy, you will lose your hair at some uncertain point in the future and then your control of various functions of your body which will lead to hilarious consequences for all around you, and then you will die, and then we shall laugh and then we will leave and then we will eat shrimps and then we will become Movable and Touchable and then the prophecy will be fulfilled.

ReputationRep:
    We abstain from violence far more then the Gentlemens' League and pursue our own intrests with much more Haste and Efficiency then this league, we also supply hope to those who need it most. The Immovable Untouchables will leave this electronic centre for social and educational needs in a short time at a fast speed at an unknown time, and we will thank all who have seen the wonderous delights of our greatness*, we will be back.

*except Shandy, you will lose your hair at some uncertain point in the future and then your control of various functions of your body which will lead to hilarious consequences for all around you, and then you will die, and then we shall laugh and then we will leave and then we will eat shrimps and then we will become Movable and Touchable and then the prophecy will be fulfilled.
    Then my creator shall deal with you.

ReputationRep:
    Then my creator shall deal with you.
    And then hence they dealt with Shandy's creator once they were Movable and Touchable and then made jokes that were funny and at his expense.

ReputationRep:
    Why doesn't some1 yell at this guy? I am trying to start a party and people get all angry and stuff, he's starting a cult.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    Why doesn't some1 yell at this guy? I am trying to start a party and people get all angry and stuff, he's starting a cult.
    Why can't you yell at us?

ReputationRep:
    Whos in your group man?
    Follow the link in my signature, my friend.

ReputationRep:
    This will ease the pain:
    http://www.rathergood.com/swearotron.html

ReputationRep:
    Why can't you yell at us?
    i could if i wanted to, but i dont have a problem with your cult unless you cult has a problem with my proposed party

ReputationRep:
    Follow the link in my signature, my friend.
    Hmmmm so what is the point of all these 'parties' anyway?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.