Turn on thread page Beta

Cult Starting watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    some female 2 right?
    probably not considering this is a gentleman's league - but then Mr. White should answer this...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    probably not considering this is a gentleman's league - but then Mr. White should answer this...
    i didn't mean for myself lol, i jsut thought there were some female members like xenon

ReputationRep:
    some female 2 right?
    We are a League of Gentlemen in name alone (I proposed a name-change to the Circle Seven, but it was overruled. *sigh* I miss the monocratic days of the Way).

ReputationRep:
    very well then consider urself warned (dun dun dun)
    i am the co-founder of the untouchable immovables with silent p....?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    We are a League of Gentlemen in name alone (I proposed a name-change to the Circle Seven, but it was overruled. *sigh* I miss the monocratic days of the Way).
    i think we both know the solution lol why not appect my offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_a_G)
    i am the co-founder of the untouchable immovables with silent p....?
    excellent, u might want to add something in ur sig about member of UI and Shining Path (in case u ddint know, my grouo and his joined forces)

ReputationRep:
    Oh please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    Oh please.
    do u know of what i speak?

ReputationRep:
    Tempting, but no. All-powerful dictatorship really takes it out of you.

ReputationRep:
    excellent, u might want to add something in ur sig about member of UI and Shining Path (in case u ddint know, my grouo and his joined forces)
    I have been monitoring the progress of the cult and the alliance formed and i have just registered

ReputationRep:
    very well then. I shall always keep my offer open however

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_a_G)
    I have been monitoring the progress of the cult and the alliance formed and i have just registered
    very good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_a_G)
    if u wish, u can visit my group's thread:

http://www.uk-learning.net/t30643-8.html

ReputationRep:
    There is no reason why you should not join us mr. white, why do you refuse?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_a_G)
    There is no reason why you should not join us mr. white, why do you refuse?
    I, as a founding member of the Gentlemens' League, am obliged to retain my neutrality in the petty conflicts of mere mortals.

ReputationRep:
    I, as a founding member of the Gentlemens' League, am obliged to retain my neutrality in the petty conflicts of mere mortals.
    mind you, i am in ur group

ReputationRep:
    The almighty and benevolent Immovable Untouchables are back to proclaim their gratitude to the Shining Path and to the Immovable Untouchables followers, including the Unyielding Torias, who is greatly acknowledged by us, take wisdom with Haste and Efficiancy from our saying, 'Keep up the good work, old chap', and spread the news of the cult.

ReputationRep:
    I used to have my own religion you know. Honestly. I was the fellow high priest of a religion called 'Monkeydom'. Our god was called bob.

Ah.. great days

Ps, I'm not lying. We had nearly 50 converts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent p......?)
    The almighty and benevolent Immovable Untouchables are back to proclaim their gratitude to the Shining Path and to the Immovable Untouchables followers, including the Unyielding Torias, who is greatly acknowledged by us, take wisdom with Haste and Efficiancy from our saying, 'Keep up the good work, old chap', and spread the news of the cult.
    i dunno about the word "cult" sounds a little suicidel.... how about the coalition if we are refering to both groups?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aaarrrggh)
    I used to have my own religion you know. Honestly. I was the fellow high priest of a religion called 'Monkeydom'. Our god was called bob.

Ah.. great days

Ps, I'm not lying. We had nearly 50 converts.
    lol pretty good number of converts, would u like to join our coalition?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.