Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    i dunno about the word "cult" sounds a little suicidel.... how about the coalition if we are refering to both groups?
    We are the Immovable Untouchables, suicide is looked down upon by us. It is agreed from now on we shall be known as the brotherhood of the Immovable Untouchables and the Shining Path.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent p......?)
    We are the Immovable Untouchables, suicide is looked down upon by us. It is agreed from now on we shall be known as the brotherhood of the Immovable Untouchables and the Shining Path.
    i feel that the joining of the two 'cults' is a blessing upon this world, it is to be, and shall aways provide the help and support that any person needs, we are not bound by segregation or the shallow social bundries that the rest of the world is cursed with, we are the brotherhood of the immovable untouchables and the shining path and we shall be heard!

ReputationRep:
    What the hell is this?

A Cult that has no ideas, no members, not even a leader and no hierarchy? A Shambles, that is what it is!

Silent P, you are odd :-p

Instead of being taken in by his crazed mumblings cast an ear to me:

The "GaryGaryGary" Club will be the unbeatable force in the forseble future. We aim to irradicate all Governmental Taxes and round them in to a single sum, variable on the standard of living of the person. We aim to erradicate all Extremists like Silent P and unite the world in a shield of alliance. Putting money in to your children will prove benefitial with special rewards for "Hard workers". Bums/Tramps will be swiftly dealt with and all members of the public will recieve a free drink of their choice at Christmas. We currently have a world wide user base of 403 on GGG, and Yahoo / Google Groups.

ReputationRep:
    It has been done before. Dave Gorman's best friend wrote an entire book based on his experiences of creating a cult simply by putting an ad in a newspaper with the words 'Join Me', and his email address in.

Monkeydom (my old religious cult), was fun while it lasted. We used to get all the monkeys (we all had monkey aliases like 'Dwayne_t_gorilla and Spanky_t_wonderchimp) and flood the christian chat rooms on yahoo. It was great fun. When we first entered the room it'd be full of people with names like 'jesus_chick' and 'angel368', then we'd come in with our primate aliases. Like 20-30 of us. We'd then preach monkeydom to the christians, telling them all about bob and the truth about monicka lewinsky.

Ah, memories.

Also, our religion was far better than christianity. You don't get a free toy when you join christianity.

ReputationRep:
    GaryGaryGary offers free beer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mizar)
    What the hell is this?

A Cult that has no ideas, no members, not even a leader and no hierarchy? A Shambles, that is what it is!

Silent P, you are odd :-p

Instead of being taken in by his crazed mumblings cast an ear to me:

The "GaryGaryGary" Club will be the unbeatable force in the forseble future. We aim to irradicate all Governmental Taxes and round them in to a single sum, variable on the standard of living of the person. We aim to erradicate all Extremists like Silent P and unite the world in a shield of alliance. Putting money in to your children will prove benefitial with special rewards for "Hard workers". Bums/Tramps will be swiftly dealt with and all members of the public will recieve a free drink of their choice at Christmas. We currently have a world wide user base of 403 on GGG, and Yahoo / Google Groups.
    Silent p is the co founder and i must stress that you are in for punishment, the great prophet xanasia will see it, so it shall be

ReputationRep:
    I am interested in starting up my own Cult and was wondering what will have to be done on my part, I already have a:-
    Name
    Co founder
    preliminary rules
    People who want to be joined
    Demi-god (that was the hardest to get)

Any help would be appreciated, any tips on possible initiations would be especially usefull

Cheers
    Read Join Me by Danny Wallace....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_a_G)
    Silent p is the co founder and i must stress that you are in for punishment, the great prophet xanasia will see it, so it shall be
    And the Great Prophet Xanasia saw it, and it was a wonderous punishment bestowed upon the Mizar, the sayer of all things that are wrong, and the Immovable Untouchables saw it too, and they laughed heartily, and they nearly choked, but fear not as they did not die as the are Incredulous.

ReputationRep:
    And the Great Prophet Xanasia saw it, and it was a wonderous punishment bestowed upon the Mizar, the sayer of all things that are wrong, and the Immovable Untouchables saw it too, and they laughed heartily, and they nearly choked, but fear not as they did not die as the are Incredulous.
    i have never heard wonderous used to describe punishment before lol

ReputationRep:
    The allience with the Immovable Untouchables is dead. We are now sworn enemy's, however it seems u have all commited suicide, so it wont concern u at all i guess

The allience with the Immovable Untouchables is dead. We are now sworn enemy's, however it seems u have all commited suicide, so it wont concern u at all i guess
    <Bleeds quietly in corner>

ReputationRep:
    Why enemies, you know we can't fight, how harsh of you, why do you go back on our sworn brotherhood, it was binding don't you know. Your forsaking us, stop forsaking us, please not the forsaking, anything but that. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhdamnitsonofa*****hhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

<forsaken in the corner>

ReputationRep:
    how many people are in your wee club mr padfoot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)

ReputationRep:
    Whereas the Immovable Untouchables have grown to a very hefty number of 30 in one week, feel the benevolance radiating to your skin and the compassion of the founders floating gently on a spring breeze through the apple trees and over the hills and then get stuck in non-believers eyes, and then they cry, and we shalt laugh and be merry and give out free vibrations to every member, good vibrations that is.

ReputationRep:
    Dont start this crap of again.

ReputationRep:
    Whereas the Immovable Untouchables have grown to a very hefty number of 30 in one week, feel the benevolance radiating to your skin and the compassion of the founders floating gently on a spring breeze through the apple trees and over the hills and then get stuck in non-believers eyes, and then they cry, and we shalt laugh and be merry and give out free vibrations to every member, good vibrations that is.
    shut up, nobody's joined your stupid club

ReputationRep:
    Okay, I will now leave everyone alone, although I'm not sure about other members, I think 30 in a week is reasonably good for not actually telling any of them what its aims were, I reckon they just wanted the points so they could become prophets and tell every member what to do.

BYE from the Immovable Rave of the Immovable Untouchables...

Ahem.

ReputationRep:
    30 in a week
    Imaginary friends do not count.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.