Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Mr White)
    Imaginary friends do not count.
    There goes my band's fanbase...

ReputationRep:
    Imaginary friends do not count.
    I don't have the imagination to have imaginary friends, you should know that, I'm not even a little bit vivid, I'm quite pale actually, bit like you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    Ahem.
    quiet you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    how many people are in your wee club mr padfoot?
    lets just say it wasn't a sucsess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent p......?)
    Why enemies, you know we can't fight, how harsh of you, why do you go back on our sworn brotherhood, it was binding don't you know. Your forsaking us, stop forsaking us, please not the forsaking, anything but that. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhdamnitsonofa*****hhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

<forsaken in the corner>
    u didn't just swear at me

i saw the behavior of some members of ur cult, insulting valued members of UKL. I saw my errors. Shining Path never wanted anything to do with cults anyway. We would have rather stood alone then with a cult. Binding? The bonds have beem broken.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    u didn't just swear at me

i saw the behavior of some members of ur cult, insulting valued members of UKL. I saw my errors. Shining Path never wanted anything to do with cults anyway. We would have rather stood alone then with a cult. Binding? The bonds have beem broken.
    Valid comments, I suppose are initiations were a bit light, I don't think I could actually be bothered to not allow anyone in though, so some of the members may have been over exitable and quite idiotic and I think I'll just give them some negative pointage right now and demote one from prophet the lying mongoose, I shouldn't have accepted the bribes (those damnable bribes).

If you don't want to join with us thats okay, but I can be procrastinating so you'll still be bonded to us by my signature forevermore or until I become anticrastinating.

You should have stood alone as this cult is unexclusive and promoting of intelligence and self improvement in your own eyes (even if improvement is becoming fatter, don't know why that would improve yourself though, but there are a couple of weird people on T'internet, don't you know).

ReputationRep:
    and we will be unbonded by my sig.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    and we will be unbonded by my sig.
    fools ULK is doomed....

Except on MTA where its gang leaders kick behind.

The cult is untouchable so the only choice surely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mizar)
    fools ULK is doomed....

Except on MTA where its gang leaders kick behind.

The cult is untouchable so the only choice surely
    no, your cult is doomed

ReputationRep:
    This day, my friends, the League rises! Forward, we shall walk - forever following the light of the AHS-9.

ReputationRep:
    This day, my friends, the League rises! Forward, we shall walk - forever following the light of the AHS-9.
    it is time to crush this so called cult. They will cower before us

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.