Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I need your help

This thing is iv got 3 pieces of A2 coursework outstanding, my first exam is in 10 weeks and i'll be sitting 12 exams during may/june! would it be wise to do both the coursework and revision togeather or should i get my coursework out the way asap (should take me 2 weeks) n then av 8 weeks spear for revision? i'm stressing so much, cant get anything done with the freakn stress!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gunner123)
    I need your help

This thing is iv got 3 pieces of A2 coursework outstanding, my first exam is in 10 weeks and i'll be sitting 12 exams during may/june! would it be wise to do both the coursework and revision togeather or should i get my coursework out the way asap (should take me 2 weeks) n then av 8 weeks spear for revision? i'm stressing so much, cant get anything done with the freakn stress!

it'll just be easier if u do coursework first, its always best to do one thing at a time- try to forget about the revision for a bit while u do it though coz its pointless otherwise. 8 weeks is fine if u plan u're time well. and chill out a bit- its not like u have left it to late. it'll b fine

ReputationRep:
    thanks mate, much appricated

ReputationRep:
    yes, split them up and tackle one at a time (cw first!)

after my GCSEs I realised that a lot of my stress was caused by myself, like you say you've got no time to do anything and so you believe it because you've got it in your brain, but the truth is 10 weeks is plenty of time to get coursework and revision done.

go to teachers for help so you understand how to do well for coursework, and for revision, don't be passive like reading books and looking at pictures, go to teachers and ask questions, do questions yourself and try as hard as you can before looking as the answer, explain concepts to your parents! (this works well for me, although I don't think they like me anymore because of it )

good luck and relax!

ReputationRep:
    get your course work out of the way first but dont rush it, because you will have a better chance of a higher grade with that than exams!

ReputationRep:
    yea, definitely coursework first. My school doesn't sit exams at any time but the summer (God knows why...) so I've got 26 (yea, ^#*&@ing hell) this coming summer. Hooray! Party time.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.