This discussion is closed.
sweetie17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by manchesterunited15)
Idiot
What you just proved was that Australia can be considered as both a country and a continent so psshh your comment was invalid
_Shmiley
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
"I know there is a beach in London, there has to be because it has a river"

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
-bethan-
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by _Shmiley)
I'm a bit worried, because once me and my friend over heard two girls saying that and we took the piss out of them on a bus by saying that :|

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Seriously?! :eek:....:ninjagirl:

Would this be a school bus?
FrogInABog
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ndella)
Girl : Were going to watch a film
Dumb blonde: What are you going to watch?
Girl: We haven't decided yet
Dumb blonde: What kind of film is that? :facepalm2:

Also there were these two retarded girls in my class who were talking about who the priminister was. Girl 1 said "Gordon Brown is the Priminister" and then girl 2 replies with confidence saying "NO HE'S NOT, YOU IDIOT, IT'S BORIS JOHNSON!" :facepalm2:
*Prime Minister.
manchesterunited15
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sweetie17)
What you just proved was that Australia can be considered as both a country and a continent so psshh your comment was invalid
You were the one trying to prove Australia isn't a continent, I was showing you it is a continent, and you've just agreed with me...
Barden
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
J: Do you know where to Pope lives?

E (a 'catholic' girl): Erm... Canterbury???
Ronda
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I was on the Edinburgh-Glasgow train with a friend, and the announcement thing with all the stops comes on, "Haymarket, Linlithgow, Polmont..."

"I didn't know Poland was in Scotland!"

:rofl: I never laughed so much at her in my life.
sweetie17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by manchesterunited15)
You were the one trying to prove Australia isn't a continent, I was showing you it is a continent, and you've just agreed with me...
yes i did think it was country at first and im sure others do to but i certainly did not agree with you, i just implied it was probably both as 2 wiki pages did say something different
beaver_tron
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Me and my girlfriend came up to one of those Newton cradle things, you know with the balls that hit each other ? (not sure on the name)

And i said "when i was little i used to think these things never stopped swinging, and that that was what made them so cool"

She goes " .... i used to think that, until now"
MoonShadowWolf
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
16 year old british girl asks 'who's the president of england?'
sweetie17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mican)
this one is too funny i'll never forget this
somewhere but not asia?
lols and the funniest thing about it was that she sounded very confident when saying it
InternetGangster
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Cephalus)
My friend suggested doing the substitution xy = v in the second order differential equation.

It was y/x = v :facepalm:
once my friend thought that cosx = sin(x-Pi/2). dont worry, i sure made a mockery out of him.
username321708
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I genuinely heard a young woman say this to someone else yesterday, with a completely innocent and genuinely inquisitive tone; "Where is France?". My facial expression was thus :lolwut:
Enigma Machine
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have encountered several levels of stupidity, but one always stands out.

#YOLO
InternetGangster
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ndella)
Girl : Were going to watch a film
Dumb blonde: What are you going to watch?
Girl: We haven't decided yet
Dumb blonde: What kind of film is that? :facepalm2:

Also there were these two retarded girls in my class who were talking about who the priminister was. Girl 1 said "Gordon Brown is the Priminister" and then girl 2 replies with confidence saying "NO HE'S NOT, YOU IDIOT, IT'S BORIS JOHNSON!" :facepalm2:
deliberot irony?
Vionar
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Remembered another one:

"Where are Polish people from?"
Adam C
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
One of my friends is the champion of saying moronic things:

"Are deer antlers made of wood?"

"Do reindeer exist? If so, I think I just saw one" (She was in England at the time)

"Stalin was alive during both world wars? But I thought the first one was in 1700 or something!"

[In response to the question "which two languages are spoken in Belgium"] "French and Japanese"

She also thought that Tokyo, Los Angeles and Texas were countries.

She didn't know that there was a civil war in Syria until two months ago.

This is just a tiny fraction of things that I can think of off the top of my head.
askew116
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by -bethan-)
I once overheard a conversation between two Year 11 girls on the bus which went:

"Me and my friend were thinking right....wouldn't Chlamydia be a really nice name for like a girl?"

"Oh my god, yeah!"

I was on my own and never have I had to stifle a laugh that much before in my entire life.

:rofl:
Having to stifle laughing at complete strangers is the worst isn't it?

Happened to me about a year ago, a young woman, maybe 19-20 was pushing a pushchair, but down quite a steep hill. Her phone went off, and she completely let go of the pushchair, so it started rolling down the hill. She was running after it, screaming for someone to help - So some bright spark put his foot out to stop it, and the pushchair tumbled forwards, catapaulting the baby out.

Before I get negs, I know that's really bad to laugh at, and I hope the baby wasn't hurt badly, but God it was a funny thing to witness
manchesterunited15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by sweetie17)
yes i did think it was country but i certainly did not agree with you, i just implied it was probably both
Just face it you tried to be clever and say it was only a country and not a continent, I showed you it's a continent as well and you agreed it is a continent. How are you not agreeing with me?
Cephalus
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by InternetGangster)
once my friend thought that cosx = sin(x-Pi/2). dont worry, i sure made a mockery out of him.
That is a terrible mistake :eek:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (83)
61.94%
No (51)
38.06%

Watched Threads