Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i have my plan for bio cw tomorrow and all i know about it is that it is about stuff in module 1 does any1 have a clue what it could be? Also any good sites that do good revision for any of module 1 would be gr8!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrisgrnwd)
    i have my plan for bio cw tomorrow and all i know about it is that it is about stuff in module 1 does any1 have a clue what it could be? Also any good sites that do good revision for any of module 1 would be gr8!

ours was on the permeability of cell membranes of beetroot at different temperatures

as for revision have a look at www.biologymad.com

thanks and good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chrisgrnwd)

www.biologymad.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerran)
    ours was on the permeability of cell membranes of beetroot at different temperatures

as for revision have a look at www.biologymad.com

thanks and good luck
    i dunno why it keeps putting that website like that
    its not uk learning. net just biologymad.com

ReputationRep:
    He means this site:

http://www.biologymad.com/

ReputationRep:
    Ours was the potato project, osmosis through the swede (for some reason we didn't use potatoes like we did in GCSE....

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.