The Student Room Group

Major Problem - I missed one module

I am doing a Masters Degree. I dont want to say what university but my problem is that there 14 modules in my course and I have passed 13 modules. All the hard modules passed. The only module I have not passed is a class test and its a very easy test.

I had health issues last two years and I was allowed to complete the course this year but with the proviso I was not allowed any resits. All exams I have taken and passed.

Back in June I was given a date from the universitys website of the date of the exam. This date was changed. It seems I may have missed the exam date given out at a lecture. I was not sure about the date and phoned the university. I was was given a date. I turned up to take the exam on that date and the exam was the day before.

University have failed me. I lodged an appeal. I lost. There is one more appeal I can make at this university.

I cant believe what has happened to me after all the studying I have done to get my Masters and they fail me. I have to be honest and say its 50/50 as I should have checked with someone else. I have proof that I made the call to the university but I cant prove content of my phone call.

Apart from Appeal again (I think I will lose) what can I do. Can I take legal action?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending