Turn on thread page Beta

welfare and social policy watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have an essay title "Assess the argumunt that rather than eliminating poverty, the welfare state has created a form of dependency culture".

I am really struggling could anyone help??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barbie8199)
    Hi,

I have an essay title "Assess the argumunt that rather than eliminating poverty, the welfare state has created a form of dependency culture".

for what subject?

ReputationRep:
    Look at what there is available eg. NHS, Housing benefits through the council, social security. The DWP webpage is a good starting point and assess whats available. That should give you a pretty good start.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

You may want to put a bit in about the dependency ratio at the start. You can always google it as well - google never fails to find at least something of relevance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    for what subject?
    sociology

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

What the **** - there was a thread almost exactly the same posted not longer than an hour ago. Considering you're a new member with two posts, it looks highly conspicuous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    for what subject?
    sociology

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.