Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Damn this weekend has gone fast, ive hardly had any rest this weekend :mad: too much work. Weeks have gone by sooo quickly lately and its 3 weeks till easter woo hoo not so good that easter = reivision time, but hey you get to sleep at least whats everyone up to at easter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    Damn this weekend has gone fast, ive hardly had any rest this weekend :mad: too much work. Weeks have gone by sooo quickly lately and its 3 weeks till easter woo hoo not so good that easter = reivision time, but hey you get to sleep at least whats everyone up to at easter?
    revision

ReputationRep:
    I hate Cambridge weeks. Who starts a week on a Thursday!? Pfff...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I hate Cambridge weeks. Who starts a week on a Thursday!? Pfff...
    cambridge do

ReputationRep:
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I've got four weeks left of term and then i'l be almost finished my first year of university, already :eek: Just four weeks of exams when I get back Last term went quickly, but the six weeks i've already had this term have flown. Not long till the summer, and nice weather, even though i'll be working

Blissy, the med students at Keele start their weeks on a thursday, and i've not idea why that is :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boygenious)
    cambridge do
    LOL.

ReputationRep:
    Ya im not looking forward to monday I only did a half ass job on my assignments but last week before march break.. NICE!

ReputationRep:
    Full Term finishes on Thursday for me! Another 8 weeks of exhaustion out of the way. I have slept for over 12 hours the past few days (disastrous!) and I can't wait to have a good FULL day of sleep on Friday. OH yes .

I hate the weekends, I muh prefer weekdays where am busy and doing something rather then being bored and nothing of worth to me on telly.

I'm off to Nottingham tomorrow anyway. Leave at 7:00am :eek: - I SO LOVE early mornings.

ReputationRep:
    This week will most odd, I find out if I get my contract renewed tomororw at work. Then Ia m going to Edinburgh in the weekend. I've also got a hospital appointment on thursday to see a consultant surgean.

How come Cambridge weeks start on thursdays? At Salford the only odd thing is that an hour lasts for 50 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Full Term finishes on Thursday for me! Another 8 weeks of exhaustion out of the way. I have slept for over 12 hours the past few days (disastrous!) and I can't wait to have a good FULL day of sleep on Friday. OH yes .
    Thursday?! Its ages until easter isn't it? Only an eight week term!?

ReputationRep:
    There must be some proper reason, but I think it's just another test of your abilities . I am usually utterly confused for the first few weeks of term - trying to put your lectures into your diary when you have no firm dates involves some concentration (and a rubber!).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mxx)
    I hate the weekends, I muh prefer weekdays where am busy and doing something rather then being bored and nothing of worth to me on telly.

I'm off to Nottingham tomorrow anyway. Leave at 7:00am :eek: - I SO LOVE early mornings.
    *falls over in shock* really? hmmmm

The prospect of another week at school, where now for some reason all the teachers now have a vendetta (sp) against me, and previously for the past however many years I have never had a dentention, now they keep threatening me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    whats everyone up to at easter?
    huntin' wabbits

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jammyd)
    Thursday?! Its ages until easter isn't it? Only an eight week term!?
    I know! It's SOOO silly. I am coming up early to revise and will be coming back on Easter Satuday! Easter vac without Easter! I'll take the day off and make an egg hunt for my bf, but there's something about having it at "home".

ReputationRep:
    ive had an amazing weekend, the penultimate one before easter hols, ive...

been to the beach
    been to salcombe for shopping
    been grass skiing
    been concused (smacked my head aainst mates car whilst skiing! he had to get the RAC out!)
    been to a farm!
    stayed at a friends house
    been clubbing after the usual pub crawl
    been drunk
    been drunk and concused, therefore very ill!
    blaged a bottle of bubbly!
    got lost

thats all i can think of for now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    ive had an amazing weekend, the penultimate one before easter hols, ive...

been to the beach
    been to salcombe for shopping
    been grass skiing
    been concused (smacked my head aainst mates car whilst skiing! he had to get the RAC out!)
    been to a farm!
    stayed at a friends house
    been clubbing after the usual pub crawl
    been drunk
    been drunk and concused, therefore very ill!
    blaged a bottle of bubbly!
    got lost

thats all i can think of for now!
    sounds abit more exciting than mine

ReputationRep:
    the grass skiing was a bodge job, the thing was the last time i did it to fast, kept going onto gravel, tripped and my head went through this blokes rear lights. the lens smashed and all the bulbs needed replacing.

i was very groggy and sleepy for ages and still had a headache this morning (alcohol didnt help!)

ReputationRep:
    and it's my last week of term!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.