Room wanted ASAP - UAL Halls (University of the Arts, London) Watch

Robyx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Ciao everyone,

I am looking for halls accommodation for the University of the Arts and was wondering if there is anyone who wants to leave their University halls early, as I am now in desperate need of a room in one of the many UAL managed halls of residences.

Having joined late, is there anyone who is interested in moving out and having their contract ended early and changed over? If so, then please contact me as I would be very happy to hear from you.

Incidentally I am studying at the LCC (London College of Communication) and will consider all UAL halls, although I would prefer a room to a studio flat for social reasons!

Many thanks in advance people and hopefully speak soon,

Ciao for now!
Corb92
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hi,
i need someone to take over my tenancy in a brand new halls in wembley. very close to wembley park tube station. the room is in a shared flat with 4 other people. room is ensuite with a large desk and double bed. there is a big shared kitchen/living area with sofas and a tv. staffed reception and is a secure building with bike store. £153 a week which includes all bills. tenancy runs till july 2013.
Let me know if your interested!
LaSketch
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I also have a room going, northwick park station, next stop to Wembley. Single bed, ensuit, heating, internet and large desk etc. 132 a week
jadedng
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
hi i also have a room at Don Gratton House £157 per week including all bills. really need someone to take up my room so plz contact me if i do want it (:
Raggamuffinz
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by jadedng)
hi i also have a room at Don Gratton House £157 per week including all bills. really need someone to take up my room so plz contact me if i do want it (:
Jadedng, are you still trying to get rid of your place at Don Gratton? I'm desperate for accommodation, love that halls so much and will move in straight away. Thanks
NailahRenaLone
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi I have a room available at the costume store for UAL students if you are interested! contact me on [email protected]!

www.spareroom.co.uk/3238480

It's for students of university of the arts! On the central line so you can get to uni in less than 20 minutes and it's ensuite with bills included!

If you are interested you can contact me on here, or 07429457274!
NailahRenaLone
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Robyx)
Ciao everyone,

I am looking for halls accommodation for the University of the Arts and was wondering if there is anyone who wants to leave their University halls early, as I am now in desperate need of a room in one of the many UAL managed halls of residences.

Having joined late, is there anyone who is interested in moving out and having their contract ended early and changed over? If so, then please contact me as I would be very happy to hear from you.

Incidentally I am studying at the LCC (London College of Communication) and will consider all UAL halls, although I would prefer a room to a studio flat for social reasons!

Ciao for now!

Hi I think you may be perfect to take over the contract for in my room at the costume store:
www.spareroom.co.uk/3238480

It's for students of university of the arts! On the central line so you can get to uni in less than 20 minutes and it's ensuite with bills included!
If you are interested you can contact me on [Removed - please use PMs or post here directly]
Ishawinc
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey I have a room at manor ash just up the road from LCC if you are stilll interested I'm a graduating MA students my course has just finished so I will be moving back home.
tommod
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Is this just for UAL Halls?

If not, I've got a room in Wood Green Hall (about 20 minute tube from UAL, 35 minute cycle) that I'm looking to move out of. 146pw with shared bathrooms, kitchen, 24 hours security, laundry facilities, common room - really sociable and communal areas are cleaned regularly. Quite a diverse bunch of people, many international students but also lots of home undergrads and some postgrads.

(Original post by Robyx)
Ciao everyone,

Ciao for now!
brownhoneypot
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ensuite room Available NOW at North Lodge Unite Students accommodation in Tottenham Hale, en-suite with double bed, private bathroom and shared double kitchen. Building has common room, laundry room, outdoor areas etc. Fantastic views of London from the flat on the 9th floor. Less than 5 minute walk from Tottenham Hale Overground and Tube station (Victoria Line)! 24/7 security at reception. Gym around the corner. Express overground to Liverpool Street and Stratford. Next to Tottenham Retail Park, including Tesco, Lidl, B&Q, Argos, Wilko, KFC and several fast food shops. £195 per week, bills included. Tenancy ends on the 2nd of July 2017.

Private message me for images and more details!
efemel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Intercollegiate halls in Paddingdon - catered, ensuite, £205 a week available. Message me for details.
Masocrab
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Robyx)
Ciao everyone,

Ciao for now!
Hi there,

I don’t know if you have found anything yet but I’m trying to find someone to take over my tenancy in Stratford London. It’s a room with unite students in Stratford One, Stratford, London very convenient for UAL students. Full en-suite, 3/4 bed, very spacious storage and a large desk. Sharing kitchen with 8-9 students some of whom are studying at UAL, happy to help with any other questions, just get in touch.
jm1297
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I've got a room in will wyatt for this year if you're interested?
chantella4
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi
What floor are you on ? Are you moving out ?
C
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
7.95%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (134)
56.07%
No (86)
35.98%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed