15 minutes time.

ReputationRep:
    2 in the morning is always nice.

ReputationRep:
    when i find a solution to x³+y³=z³ for x,y,z E N

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Every night?
    i try to have some variation. sometimes it ³, sometimes it's ^7, it depends on what mood i'm in

ReputationRep:
    In 5 minutes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Whenever the missus wakes up and finds I'm not there.
    I sleep through the night - I wonder what my bf is getting up to.....

ReputationRep:
    i really hate the fact i can't sleep before 2am nowadays... especially as i have a presentation starting at 9am tomorrow - just know I'm gonna oversleep and fail lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    i really hate the fact i can't sleep before 2am nowadays... especially as i have a presentation starting at 9am tomorrow - just know I'm gonna oversleep and fail lol
    crap this massive spider is coming towards me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    crap this massive spider is coming towards me
    right... you're not hallucinating from lack of sleep are you? if not 'run forest, run!'

ReputationRep:
    right... you're not hallucinating from lack of sleep are you? if not 'run forest, run!'
    i dont like spiders

ReputationRep:
    bono how much time do you spend on uk learning? i work pretty hard here and can only do around 50 posts a day, well ive been doing around 100 posts are day now to get to the 1000 posts target

ReputationRep:
    bono how much time do you spend on uk learning? i work pretty hard here and can only do around 50 posts a day, well ive been doing around 100 posts are day now to get to the 1000 posts target
    I'll be cutting down very soon, drastically.

ReputationRep:
    i fail to see how he does it either! I was on 50 a day when I first joined, now I'm way down...can't posible think of things at the rate he posts!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    i fail to see how he does it either! I was on 50 a day when I first joined, now I'm way down...can't posible think of things at the rate he posts!!! :eek:
    got to do some intense sleeping now talk tommorow

ReputationRep:
    think i may be following your lead very swiftly...

ReputationRep:
    about 1 AM on weekends

ReputationRep:
    Ill sleep like a baby tomorrow night

ReputationRep:
    People still awake? whats you're excuse? (mine's that im writing up my computing project due in tomorrow)

ReputationRep:
    Mines that I stayed up too late yesterday - watching the grand prix, then woke up too late, and now Im not tired

Watching live ataris bootlets right now

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 8, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.