1 in binary is 1
    10 in binary is 2
    11 in binary is 3

so 10 is 2

by the way, you jacked neji's avatar.
    unless you are the incarnation of neji

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    In TCP/IP, a computer refers to itself as having the address '127.0.0.1' (for internal use only), hence it is 'home' for a computer.
    Just to be pedantic really that's only IP, it could just as well be UDP et cetera and not just TCP.

...the "SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0" t-shirt is always a geeky one, extra bonus points if you point out it hasn't got a semi-colon at the end.

Alaric.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric)
    Just to be pedantic really that's only IP, it could just as well be UDP et cetera and not just TCP.

...the "SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0" t-shirt is always a geeky one, extra bonus points if you point out it hasn't got a semi-colon at the end.

Alaric.
    You need sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by piginapoke
    Basically, any of the products on http://www.thinkgeek.com/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dunno that powerball looks pretty damn cool lol
    Man this site is geeky!

ReputationRep:
    omg i finally found a site from which to by my tshirts from! lolol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    The most geeky thing I have seen is people in clubs wearing Joy Divsion Unkown Pleasures t-shirts. For people that do not know the album it has a cover of a sceintific wave on the front of it taken out of a pyhics book from the 1920's.

It dosn't say Joy Divsion on it so a lot of people will think its a geek t-shirt.
    I have that T-Shirt...

*hangs head in shame*

ReputationRep:
    It's not an 'item' as such, but our maths department has the following 'joke' on the wall:

"Two cats are sitting on a roof. Which one falls off first?

-The one with the smallest µ"

ReputationRep:
    I found this (click on the sections to make it bigger) while revising chemistry.

I knew I'd been doing chemistry FAR too long when I actually found it funny.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.