Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    how would u describe ur life?

bad rep comin my way!!!!

ReputationRep:
    My life at the moment i would say is pretty good. Im getting on really well with my mum now since ive come out of the bad patch in my life (i was really really down...i mean seriously) and managed to come out good. I also have thhe best boyfriend in the world, we've been thru so much together... cor lol. and everything seems to be going good.

And now ive said that...sumthing bad is soooo gunna happen!

ReputationRep:
    i'd say my life is alright, but it is also really crap.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i'd say my life is alright, but it is also really crap.
    **nods head in agreement**

ReputationRep:
    a box of chocolates

ReputationRep:
    Just now.....kinds confuzing....had ma all time honey appear on ma door last nite wanting to stay we me for a few days coz her bf finished we her...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    Just now.....kinds confuzing....had ma all time honey appear on ma door last nite wanting to stay we me for a few days coz her bf finished we her...
    o....erm...not too sure what to say to that...hmm. Ex gf is it??

and hello mr barman hows u?!

ReputationRep:
    oops!!...

ReputationRep:
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    o....erm...not too sure what to say to that...hmm. Ex gf is it??

and hello mr barman hows u?!
    Yeah....when i was 16 i went with her and she....well she was the gf that teached me alot of things....she used to b a gothc nympho...now she's normal but hot. Me am just superb just now....had a magic weekend....pulld fri night and had a major party at mines on Sat night and had a quiet Sun night....till B appeared anyways! How ya doing the day anyways??

ReputationRep:
    Hmm...
    My life is like an alcoholic enigma!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah....when i was 16 i went with her and she....well she was the gf that teached me alot of things....she used to b a gothc nympho...now she's normal but hot. Me am just superb just now....had a magic weekend....pulld fri night and had a major party at mines on Sat night and had a quiet Sun night....till B appeared anyways! How ya doing the day anyways??
    yeah im alrite. had a good weekend went clubbin for my birthday and got ID'd YES lol! Thats what i wanted lol.

ReputationRep:
    its ace!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    yeah im alrite. had a good weekend went clubbin for my birthday and got ID'd YES lol! Thats what i wanted lol.
    i'll be needing an ID soon.

ReputationRep:
    lou says pm here later for a reminder or something.

lou is lumpy by the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    I hate getting id'd...the bouncers down at the local nightclub are *******s for id'n ppl!! my passport should have arrived today so i will have proper id even though am turnin 19 in April!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i'll be needing an ID soon.
    lol its great cos i dont look 18 AT ALL so i purposely put my hair in 2 french plaits which made me look even younger lol and then produced my driving lisense ahahahahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShiftySte)
    lou says pm here later for a reminder or something.

lou is lumpy by the way
    huh??? She with you like???

ReputationRep:
    my girlfriend is nearly 18 and gets asked for ID when she buys even a 15 dvd! haha

ReputationRep:
    huh??? She with you like???
    kind of. text

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.