Turn on thread page Beta

life is like.... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Oh dear...I bet you're a right pair She's usually about at this time- she hasn't left us has she?
    no she'll be on after me. we are sorting some things out. she here now......

heeeeeeeey! its lumpy! just thought id write "HIIIIIYAAAAA!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShiftySte)
    no she'll be on after me. we are sorting some things out. she here now......

heeeeeeeey! its lumpy! just thought id write "HIIIIIYAAAAA!"
    Hey lumpster! Sounds like you and you bf are quite a good match!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Hey lumpster! Sounds like you and you bf are quite a good match!
    she will be on in about 5 or 10 minutes. she got a plan for me tonight as an early birthday present but she won't tell me

ReputationRep:
    she will be on in about 5 or 10 minutes. she got a plan for me tonight as an early birthday present but she won't tell me
    Happy Bday for whenever it is BTW, you must be slightly worried- I wouldn't know what to expect from that mad woman!

ReputationRep:
    hehehe.....im sure you do know what it is lol!! Unless im way of track!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    hehehe.....im sure you do know what it is lol!! Unless im way of track!
    i bet youre way off track

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Happy Bday for whenever it is BTW, you must be slightly worried- I wouldn't know what to expect from that mad woman!
    lol i know what u mean. i squirted her with the water in the iron yesterday she about took me down and "accidently" kicked me in the face! She was only playing though. well i think she was

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    what was the track? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    lol i know what u mean. i squirted her with the water in the iron yesterday she about took me down and "accidently" kicked me in the face! She was only playing though. well i think she was
    Haha, a gal after my own heart I 'accidentally' punched my bf in the face- it really was an accident though, I was only pretending and he stepped towards me as I did it, oops! It was hilarious though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Haha, a gal after my own heart I 'accidentally' punched my bf in the face- it really was an accident though, I was only pretending and he stepped towards me as I did it, oops! It was hilarious though
    as she says "i walked into her leg"

ReputationRep:
    as she says "i walked into her leg"
    Hey, it happens! But I guess we incriminate ourselves a bit by laughing so much after hurting our boyf's!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    bet am not lol :P

ReputationRep:
    my ex kneed me in the... yes you know, "by accident" before. it was terrible

men do suffer domestic violence!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Hey, it happens! But I guess we incriminate ourselves a bit by laughing so much after hurting our boyf's!
    she laughs then she tries to come crawling back for a hug. always give her one though, just to make her feel better of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    my ex kneed me in the... yes you know, "by accident" before. it was terrible

men do suffer domestic violence!
    But it's usually 'accidental' domestic violence! These things happen (especially if your bf's hogging the remote control!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    (especially if your bf's hogging the remote control!)
    yeah i hate it when he does that

ReputationRep:
    she laughs then she tries to come crawling back for a hug. always give her one though, just to make her feel better of course
    I hope you mean a hug!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    r u gay or jokin? or doing the third person thing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I hope you mean a hug!!!
    ye what else would i mean? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    You've just got to train em properly gimp- let him know who's in control!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.