Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

Out of date.

ReputationRep:

Out of Date.

ReputationRep:
    Good to go!

Please subscribe to this thread as I will post all updates on this thread and may not post in the individual university threads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    Credit to Who it is Due:
    ViceVersa and Vulpes for the great ideas and lots of other general help!
    No worries, happy to help!

ReputationRep:
    Nice stuff! thank you very much are you applying this year?

ReputationRep:
    Updates

Universities Added to the List:
    Liverpool School of Medicine- Successful, but have requested for data to be given in a tabular format for accessibility. Was omitted from the list due to a mistake.

Universities Updated:
    Cardiff School of Medicine- Awaiting Internal Review for no response.
    Plymouth University Peninsula Schools of Medicine and Dentistry- Awaiting Internal Review for no response.
    Oxford Medical Sciences Division- Given one week to respond.
    Southampton School of Medicine- Awaiting Internal Review for no response.

ReputationRep:
    Updates

Universities Updated:
    Cardiff School of Medicine- Successful response however, exemption was used on providing statistics. Interview form is available as well as the criteria.
    Durham Medical School-Successful response, however exemption was used on providing full statistics. Some are available however, and the method of scoring the interview is given.

ReputationRep:
    Updates

Universities Updated:
    Dundee Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Nursing- Awaiting Internal Review regarding refusal of some data but most information provided.
    Glasgow Faculty of Medicine- Awaiting Internal Review, most information not provided and waiting for the review.
    Hull York Medical School- Successful, most information provided.
    Keele University School of Medicine- Awaiting Internal Review, some information provided including ranges of scores.
    Lancaster Medical School- Successful, most information provided.
    Liverpool School of Medicine- Successful, data requested for is now possible to interpret but appeal for interview form was refused.

Note to All: If I have not updated a universities data correctly, please let me know so I can either chase up the university or write down why they refused the request.

ReputationRep:
    Can you post/update for Aberdeen please and thanks.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my XT615

ReputationRep:
    My apologies for the lack of updates.

I have been very busy with life lately. Click on the links to see if any response has been given. I will update this weekend. Perhaps earlier, but unlikely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revent)
    My apologies for the lack of updates.

I have been very busy with life lately. Click on the links to see if any response has been given. I will update this weekend. Perhaps earlier, but unlikely.

Thanks for doing such an amazing job which we are all able to benefit from in one way or another!

ReputationRep:
    Updates

Universities Updated:
    Aberdeen School of Medicine- Successful. Some data has been including the interview score sheet.
    Birmingham School of Medicine-Awaiting internal review. No information currently provided; request slightly modified to accommodate their reasoning.
    Bristol Faculty of Medicine- Expected Date- 30th November. Updated to reflect a message sent by them that had been unintentionally omitted.
    Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine- Awaiting Internal Review. No data has been provided although they are willing to provide some data.
    Dundee Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Nursing-Successful. Some data has been provided. Interview sheets will be coming soon.
    Norwich Medical School, University of East Anglia- Successful. Some data has been provided as well as criteria.
    Oxford Medical Sciences Divison-Awaiting Internal Review. No response given. They are given a short deadline for response before they are reported to the ICO.
    Queen's University Belfast Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences- Awaiting Internal Review. Not much information provided.
    Southampton School of Medicine-Successful. Some information has been provided including application and interviews if applicable.
    St Andrews Faculty of Medical Sciences - Successful. Lots of data provided; seems very helpful.
    St George's- Successful. Some information given on the interview and criteria looked at.
    University College Medical School- Successful. Most information was already present. Just waiting on interview forms.

ReputationRep:
    hi revent,

I am a year 12 aspiring medic, i cant believe you did this for every medical school. its so useful.. your seriously amazing for doing it. ]

THANK YOU

ReputationRep:
    Updates

Universities Updated:
    Bristol Faculty of Medicine- Successful. Have given forms for the requests and have answered most of the questions except on data.
    Newcastle University Medical School- Successful. They have given forms as well as some statistics.

Note: To all those that have posted in this thread, I have not replied not because I am ignoring, but because I want to keep the focus of the thread purely on the requests. Thank you for the encouragement and even if I do not reply back, it's good to know that people are finding this very helpful.

ReputationRep:
    Any updates on Warwick mate?

ReputationRep:
    Updates

Universities Updated:
    Birmingham School of Medicine- Successful. They have given information on interview criteria and weighting.
    Cambridge School of Clinical Medicine- Successful. Not much information given because of the collegiate system, but some averages and simple statistics have been given.
    Glasgow Faculty of Medicine- Successful. Barely any information has been given; just what the interview is scored out of. (Scotland have their funny rules)
    Keele University School of Medicine- Successful. Information on interview criteria given.
    Leeds School of Medicine- Successful. Lots of information given including interview criteria.
    Leicester Medical School- Successful. Some information given.
    Oxford Medical Sciences Divison- Successful. Some information provided including interview forms.
    Plymouth University Peninsula Schools of Medicine and Dentistry- Successful. Quite a bit of information and statistics provided.

Note: Although a few universities are still listed as awaiting internal review, they have given a lot of information; therefore it may be wise to check them out regardless.

ReputationRep:
    Updates

Universities Updated:
    Oxford Medical Sciences Divison- Link previously incorrect. Fixed. Interview form is available at the link requested.

ReputationRep:
    Updates

Universities Added to the list:
    Warwick Medical School- Successful. They have given a lot of detail on their interview process.

Universities Updated:
    Queen's University Belfast Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences- Successful. Some information has been given.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    The Warwick link isn't working when i try to load it.
    Thanks for everything you've done! It's an amazing help

ReputationRep:
    Hi Revent, your link for southampton is down

Mate, the amount of work you put into this alone should give you an offer.
    Hopefully, you will get one - if you haven't already
    All the best with your application

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.