The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Of course!
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I'm mixed race ( a cross between a white woman and a black man ) i'm into white guys, but i was wondering, do white guys go out with mixed race girls?

Varies guy to guy, I guess. I definitely would.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
No they don't. This has never happened in the history of the universe.
What do you think?! :p:
Wait, a cross between a white woman and a black man?

Which genitalia do you possess?
Reply 5
I dont know where you live but ... here in london everyone loves "piff lighties", I love mixed race girls too!
Reply 6
No. not my preference
..obviously! A lot of people I know are attracted to the mixed race girls who are a mix of black and white ..but they are really pretty :eek:

LOL..I swear I see a thread everyday about a girl trying to bag a white guy or guy trying to get with a white girl :rolleyes:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8
If I'm attracted to someone, then that's that.

Race doesn't even come in to it. Quite a few of those in my family would disagree but that's their problem.
Silly question. Of course they do!
I'm a white guy from the UK and I've been happily dating my mixed race American girlfriend for nearly two years. I find mixed race/black women so hot.
Original post by EnglishGentleman
I'm a white guy from the UK and I've been happily dating my mixed race American girlfriend for nearly two years. I find mixed race/black women so hot.

Congratulations on the wedding, all the best to you and Meghan.
Who the hell is Meghan?
I am a girl who likes a white boy and he is so nice! I think it is good for a mixed girl to be with a white boy.
Original post by Shawty_CashinOut
I am a girl who likes a white boy and he is so nice! I think it is good for a mixed girl to be with a white boy.

this thread is 9 years old ,so probabl yno one will see it,better to start a new thread

Latest

Trending

Trending