The Student Room Group
Iluvatar
I know this sounds a little stupid, but how do you accept uni offers?

you get a section on the bottom of the offer from your uni you are last to hear from..it has a little table on the bottom with all your unis and offers...you then have to put an 'f' in the box by the uni offer you want to firmly accept...and an 'i' by the one you want as insurance you then put 'd' in all the others as you are declining them..you then send it back to ucas and wait for your confirmation...there you are, all done!!
Reply 2
ruthiepoothie
you get a section on the bottom of the offer from your uni you are last to hear from..it has a little table on the bottom with all your unis and offers...you then have to put an 'f' in the box by the uni offer you want to firmly accept...and an 'i' by the one you want as insurance you then put 'd' in all the others as you are declining them..you then send it back to ucas and wait for your confirmation...there you are, all done!!

Thanks for that. I'll just have to wait for Ucas to finally send me my last offer.
i did mine online! when you get your final reply, an option alongside "course choices" etc called "reply to ucas" will presently appear. You can choose your firm and insurance acceptances on there. I did it last week and it's ever so exciting.
Iluvatar
I know this sounds a little stupid, but how do you accept uni offers?

where have you applied and for what iluvatar??

i got the impression that you were older- maybe its your wise aura!!
Reply 5
you can do it online but you have to wait a few days after you're final offer has been recieved for the reply icon to come up. i was wondering about the exact same thing a week ago!