The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Daveo
Well I wasn't in an English degree last time i checked, maybe I better just make sure. LOL! I have a 4000 word essay to wirte in the 2 weeks before easter. :frown:

On what, may I ask?
Reply 181
timeofyourlife
9-10???? Are you sure you haven't secretly converted to an english degree? Lol, PBL indeed. Only a couple of weeks til the end of term anyway, and a well deserved holiday.

Couple of weeks? Couple of days :tongue: Finish on Friday :biggrin: (with 2 exams, booooo)

Where are you at, timeofyourlife?
Reply 182
timeofyourlife
On what, may I ask?

TITLE:
Cholesterol - Is it good or bad?
apparently I'm supposed to define what cholesterol is and relate levels in the body with health.
HOW EXCITING
Reply 183
Helenia
Couple of weeks? Couple of days :tongue: Finish on Friday :biggrin: (with 2 exams, booooo)

Where are you at, timeofyourlife?

Damn you oxbridge students and your short terms! I'm a first year at bristol, yearning for the clinical years.
Reply 184
babyboo
i wanna see his girlfriend..... oh no wait just looked out the window n saw something on a lead!
haha, i like it!! where bouts in the east mids r u??
Reply 185
Daveo
TITLE:
Cholesterol - Is it good or bad?
apparently I'm supposed to define what cholesterol is and relate levels in the body with health.
HOW EXCITING

On a completely unrelated note - the Crash Course books for Medicine are pretty good, especially the Metabolism and Nutrition one. It's like a Letts version of "Revise Medicine in a Week". Not particularly detailed though, but great for complementing lecture notes.
Reply 186
timeofyourlife
Damn you oxbridge students and your short terms! I'm a first year at bristol, yearning for the clinical years.

lol! Definately, then again, I am just gunna have 2 weeks off and write my essay in the evening of the day before it has to be handed in. :biggrin:
Reply 187
timeofyourlife
On a completely unrelated note - the Crash Course books for Medicine are pretty good, especially the Metabolism and Nutrition one. It's like a Letts version of "Revise Medicine in a Week". Not particularly detailed though, but great for complementing lecture notes.

Yeah definately. I think I have that somewhere in my large array of books all over my floor.
Reply 188
Daveo
lol! Definately, then again, I am just gunna have 2 weeks off and write my essay in the evening of the day before it has to be handed in. :biggrin:

How long do you get off for easter?
Reply 189
The dean.
Should i start an ugliest member poll? Maybe i'll get some votes that way :smile: :tongue: :wink:
Reply 191
Iluvatar
Should i start an ugliest member poll? Maybe i'll get some votes that way :smile: :tongue: :wink:

Everyone seems very willing to post their pictures on the internet!
Reply 192
timeofyourlife
How long do you get off for easter?

well we ave 2 weeks of nothing before to do our essay then we break up about 27th for 3 weeks - unfortunately revision will be required as we have 2 days between last case and exams. When do you break up?
Reply 193
Daveo
Yeah definately. I think I have that somewhere in my large array of books all over my floor.

VVP is my Bible. Don't know if it's any good on cholesterol though.

timeofyourlife

Join the club. :smile: Do you not get much patient contact either then? Do you do real dissection at Bristol, or is it there that they use prosthetics?
timeofyourlife

Well, why not?
Reply 195
Gimp
aw thank youuuu! i think :smile: i hope this "something" is a good thing :P

your avatar rulz!!
Reply 196
Iluvatar
go on, will u put me in it??
timeofyourlife

Yeah, I wouldn't do that. Purely because someone I know might see me and rip the piss for posting on an internet forum. But it's OK, you can take my word for it, i'm beeaauutiful! lol :tongue:
~*glitter*~
go on, will u put me in it??

Well i wouldn't know who to put in it, if i did an actual poll, but if i did, i certainly don't think you'd be in it.
Reply 199
Gimp
my penguin says i am.

my vote goes to kingnik, if i get a vote :P

oh gimp... if only... if only :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending