Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Should i start an ugliest member poll? Maybe i'll get some votes that way
    i dont need to be put on that poll :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    well we ave 2 weeks of nothing before to do our essay then we break up about 27th for 3 weeks - unfortunately revision will be required as we have 2 days between last case and exams. When do you break up?
    2 weeks to write a 4000 word essay?? Now that's what we would call taking the piss You'll be giving med students a bad name! We finish a week friday and are off for 4 weeks with major exams the first week back. I need to get a good mark to allow me to take up my intercalator year as planned, so should be a *fun* easter.

ReputationRep:
    Well i wouldn't know who to put in it, if i did an actual poll, but if i did, i certainly don't think you'd be in it.
    why, im gross?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    why, im gross?
    Ah shuddup. You know you're pretty, lol, people don't put pics of themselves as their avatar if they truly think they're hideous!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Ah shuddup. You know you're pretty, lol, people don't put pics of themselves as their avatar if they truly think they're hideous!!
    she might of been drunk again?

ReputationRep:
    why, im gross?
    Well, if i was the sort of person who judged on looks, i'd say you were most definately not.
    Even though i'm not, i can still see that your very attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Join the club. Do you not get much patient contact either then? Do you do real dissection at Bristol, or is it there that they use prosthetics?
    We had a GP attachment in the first term, just to make us think we're getting some pre-clinical contact in the first year; but it was an hour a week for 8 weeks, so not exactly overwhelming.
    Real dissection by us students is done in the second year; at the moment we do group anatomy sessions with a demonstrator who dissects infront of us in a group of about 8. I quite like this method, especially when I don't really know what I'm doing to begin with. Just had a review of cranial nerves, I take it that the "ooh, ooh, ooh, to, touch....." mneumonic is pretty universal.

ReputationRep:
    Is that why you haven't put your pic as an avatar?

ReputationRep:
    Very good point!

ReputationRep:
    Is that why you haven't put your pic as an avatar?
    wow, you look like a crystal head that spins

im a sly little penguin

ReputationRep:
    no i really dont think i am, i only put it as my avatar so people would know who they were talkin to, its weird seein me up there each time i post a message

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    wow, you look like a crystal head that spins

im a sly little penguin
    crystal head?

Its Kryten, from Red Dwarf!

ReputationRep:
    Well, if i was the sort of person who judged on looks, i'd say you were most definately not.
    Even though i'm not, i can still see that your very attractive.
    awww thats so sweet, thanx, eventho i know ure ********tin but thats ok

ReputationRep:
    No, it is the truth. I don't lie to people, especially on this forum. I don't see what the point of doing so is.
    You ARE attractive. It's as simple as that.

ReputationRep:
    That picture makes you look quite sloaney, especially with the glance up towards the camera.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    That picture makes you look quite sloaney, especially with the glance up towards the camera.
    what does that mean?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    is sloaney even a word?

ReputationRep:
    what does that mean?? :confused:
    posh, not a bad thing, lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    is sloaney even a word?
    Jeeves hasn't heard of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    2 weeks to write a 4000 word essay?? Now that's what we would call taking the piss You'll be giving med students a bad name! We finish a week friday and are off for 4 weeks with major exams the first week back. I need to get a good mark to allow me to take up my intercalator year as planned, so should be a *fun* easter.
    LOL!
    I hate exams..... They really piss me off. hehe.
    Work is calling.... or should i say screaming.
    I hate having to revise over holidays, completely defeats the object.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.