Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    With a boomerang stuck in her?
    Nuffin wrong with alice wearing an aliceband.

I wear them and clips a lot it looks cute !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Nuffin wrong with alice wearing an aliceband.

I wear them and clips a lot it looks cute !
    Must be my vivid imagination, though it still looks like a boomerang to me, however I'm sure it looks great on you.

ReputationRep:
    Must be my vivid imagination, though it still looks like a boomerang to me, however I'm sure it looks great on you.
    I'm traumatised about Alice bands. i normally wear one in bed cos my hair irritates me when I'm reading and I answered the door once thinking it was my flatmate but it was to a nice looking guy and i was in my pink PJs and white Alice band sexy look, not!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I want my new pic taken into consideration.
    OF mod?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    I'm traumatised about Alice bands. i normally wear one in bed cos my hair irritates me when I'm reading and I answered the door once thinking it was my flatmate but it was to a nice looking guy and i was in my pink PJs and white Alice band sexy look, not!!
    Sounds perculiar. I hope you don't make a habbit of these things.

ReputationRep:
    Cute is good. I can't pull off sexy - but I can do cute

ReputationRep:
    Sounds perculiar. I hope you don't make a habbit of these things.
    Not when theres nice men around no.
    Every woman has her sets of nice underwear and nightwear which comes out when there are men around and the other comfy set, but its all a matter of not being caught in the wrong set. It was winter and I was cold is my justification for my fleecy pink PJs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Not when theres nice men around no.
    Every woman has her sets of nice underwear and nightwear which comes out when there are men around and the other comfy set, but its all a matter of not being caught in the wrong set. It was winter and I was cold is my justification for my fleecy pink PJs
    Ah, yet another note to add into my future book entitled '101 secrets about women', how insightful.

ReputationRep:
    <Can't stop thinking about male members>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    <Can't stop thinking about male members>
    as for female members... *shudders*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)

hahaha very funny matey!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2004
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.