Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    but im willing to share if it makes u feel better....?

up 4 it?

u dont have to share u could just sort out the problem properly, give him all to me!!

(Original post by suz19)
    Um...you'd have a hard job seeing my pic, since I've never posted one :rolleyes: Trust me, I'm way too good for the likes of you, monkeyboy- check out his pic.
    lol shush you're just a wannabe.
    you wish you were better than me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa5)
    she already is

(Original post by Tinykates)
    you don't wanna be like him anyway!

and lumpy - i am seriously considering it
    im just so so glad i took that print screen.

ReputationRep:
    You're right, my ears really don't stick out enough for my liking :rolleyes: If only I could have yours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    u dont have to share u could just sort out the problem properly, give him all to me!!
    *falls on floor laughin* and u no wot u can do with that idea!

cya ina sec gota go soemwhere

she already is
    she shouldn't get involved if she has nothing to justify herself with , i.e. if she wont show her face, then she can stfu and go back to her corner

nuff said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    You're right, my ears really don't stick out enough for my liking :rolleyes: If only I could have yours
    u on fire missy!!!!! *high 5*

ReputationRep:
    im just so so glad i took that print screen.
    you blatantly didn't because none of the smilies indicating that it was all a joke were there.

go back to katie heskins

ReputationRep:
    she already is
    LOL Thanks! BTW I don't usually consider myself so much better than others but there are always exceptions, dazya1, dazya2, dazya3, dazya4, dazya5 being the exceptions

ReputationRep:
    HEY HEY HEY!
    Lets all just calm down and stop arguing....there is way too much of arguing these days.

(Original post by suz19)
    pftt immature, grow up

ReputationRep:
    anyway i nominate GIMP (again) and DFORSTER

you blatantly didn't because none of the smilies indicating that it was all a joke were there.

go back to katie heskins
    hahaha there were no smileys hahahahahha i have to go back into my 5th lesson now, jst wait

ReputationRep:
    anyway i nominate GIMP (again) and DFORSTER
    I nominate Gimp too- looks like he's gona walk away with this one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Fat! Tinykates is by no means fat- you're just upset that she wouldn't even glance at you in the street! No offence to whoever is in that photo but I wouldn't want to look like her. And, not that it's any of your business but I'd already be dead if I died a virgin :rolleyes:
    can u email me a copy of the pik of somet? [email protected] .com (i really wana c it)

ReputationRep:
    you don't need to prove it - i admit it - it was a joke...which is why i have blocked you as i find it scary you are trying to use it as some sort of weapon against me.
    there i have admitted it. seriously.....you need toi learn to take i k=joke. I DON'T ACTUALLY WANT TO DO IT!
    nice panda by the way

ReputationRep:
    nice panda by the way
    thanks!

ReputationRep:
    can u email me a copy of the pik of somet? [email protected] .com (i really wana c it)
    It's on its way, brace yourself

ReputationRep:
    i no its completely off topic but its not worth a thread - do u think i shud keep ma pik as my avatar (so people can put a face to the name and its ma fav pik) or change it to ma fav care bear (love-a-lot). undecuded! i need help b4 i go insane! well more htan i am...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.