Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i think dude has become even more famous since he was mentioned in finding nemo

ReputationRep:
    lol. I often call people "mr dude" or *name* dude.

Hmm...hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    nope! britney has no comp with me! teehee
    erm... well, I think I nominated you for compassion but this feeling isn´t strong enough to tell you now you actually beat britney... sorry if I made you feel all unfeathery (if such a word exists)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    lol. I often call people "mr dude" or *name* dude.

Hmm...hehe
    i, for some reaosn unbeknown to me, i call people by fruit or veg names... argh! wot am i doing?!

ReputationRep:
    i, for some reaosn unbeknown to me, i call people by fruit or veg names... argh! wot am i doing?!
    dont worry...it really is quite normal

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you were a carrot in a previous life and just got used to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben2111)
    erm... well, I think I nominated you for compassion but this feeling isn´t strong enough to tell you now you actually beat britney... sorry if I made you feel all unfeathery (if such a word exists)
    nah i no iv got nothin against her. to b fair tho my bf thinks she ugly so im ok! i wudnt fancy her if i was male either

so woo! im still feathery!

ReputationRep:
    Okay, who are the people up for nomination so far...??

ReputationRep:
    nah i no iv got nothin against her. to b fair tho my bf thinks she ugly so im ok! i wudnt fancy her if i was male either

so woo! im still feathery!
    my bf reckons he dont fancy her either lol....im sure they lie cos she is really pretty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    Okay, who are the people up for nomination so far...??
    hELLO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    dont worry...it really is quite normal
    aww thats so reassuring! ur such a turnip!

ReputationRep:
    i want to be a stawberry, cus they r romantic, sweet, redheads... just like me!!

ReputationRep:
    aww thats so reassuring! ur such a turnip!
    a turnip? out of all the vegetables out there....u call me a turnip.... You could of at least gone for...a pepper or something....or a ...a .... a green bean...but u call me a turnip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    i want to be a stawberry, cus they r romantic, sweet, redheads... just like me!!

Awww, you can be my strawberry anytym.
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    my bf reckons he dont fancy her either lol....im sure they lie cos she is really pretty.
    well i belive him. if i ask him he tells me (wen it comes to celebs coz he knows i cant hit em lol) he says sarah michelle geller is goegeous but the lieks of britney, kylie and jordan r dogs...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)

Awww, you can be my strawberry anytym.
    xx
    but me is still a turnip...

ReputationRep:
    well i belive him. if i ask him he tells me (wen it comes to celebs coz he knows i cant hit em lol) he says sarah michelle geller is goegeous but the lieks of britney, kylie and jordan r dogs...
    SMG is cute but has a strange nose.
    Britney is also very cute but by far the cutest gotta be Alyson Hannigan.

ReputationRep:
    sounds like blind date if you were a vegetable which one would you be!

well CILLA

id be a chile, because im hot and filled with seed!

that programme is so tacky :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    romantic? not a word id describe u as... n/o

but then again, ways can b decieiving

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    a turnip? out of all the vegetables out there....u call me a turnip.... You could of at least gone for...a pepper or something....or a ...a .... a green bean...but u call me a turnip
    cucumber?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.