The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by niles123
Id prefer to date a virgin & I'm 24 almost.

Maybe it's because I haven't much experience as well but to be honest the tighter the better:P

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Er yeah good luck with that......
Reply 21
I like the idea of deflowering girls. Therefore virgin for me is a +1.
Original post by UKIPLAD
Yes as she would be much tighter and it would feel better. Only bad thing would be the blood but I would let her clean it up in the morning before round two.

^ virgin
Original post by o29m
File this under S for Stupid Questions.

LMAO obvious virgin detected.
Original post by Z.Raymond
I get why you'd think it may be a problem, but any guy who thinks it is is quite immature if you ask me...I'm 19 and a virgin and when I tell people the only reaction is curiousity nothing negative?

what do you say to them? when they are curious. i would find that pretty instrusive even though i'm not a virgin.
I don't see it as much of a big deal, if anything it makes the whole relationship allot stronger.
Original post by Anonymous
Would her being a virgin put you off or make you more attracted to her?

Please state your age when answering as well :smile:

Keep anon please

why do you want other people's opinions these people have no significance in your life.

some people have problems with virgins
whilst others get put off with virgins.

Original post by NileshLadva
I don't see it as much of a big deal, if anything it makes the whole relationship allot stronger.

I agree emotionally mature people only understand this
but for people on TSR its like something to be ashamed of.
(edited 11 years ago)
Yeah, dating virgins is great. Makes a man feel a bit more secure, I think.
Majority of guys love the idea of deflowering a virgin. Wouldn't be a problem I don't think.
Reply 29
what do you say to them? when they are curious. i would find that pretty instrusive even though i'm not a virgin.

It depends on who they are really and what kind of direction the conversation is going in. I just say "I haven't found any guy I'd want to give it up to" and that's the truth? More often it's them asking the questions so it's easier rather than trying to come up with a speech justifying your virginity.
Then again...it's not usually noticed until my friend decides to label me as a "virgin" seeing it as some sort of condition :s
But yh at times it really is intrusive and uncomfortable to discuss

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 30
I would date a virgin :smile: I don't know, I think it would be special tbh and even if I don't have sex with her, I would still "respect" her in a way :smile: but Id love to date a virgin, my opinion anyway.
I'm a non-virgin 18y/o girl however I think the whole idea that "guys won't date virgins" is because they wouldn't know what they were doing. I think that's stupid. You could make that girl into your perfect girlfriend if you really wanted to. Get her to do the things you like in the way you want it. She'll be eager to learn.
Reply 32
Yes. :confused: It wouldnt make a difference if I liked her.
(edited 11 years ago)
Heck im 22 yr old male virgin, what luck do i have if 18year old people are worried! :-/
Reply 34
Would her being a virgin put you off or make you more attracted to her?

Please state your age when answering as well :smile:

Keep anon please

As a 21 year old virgin, I can tell you that TSR does NOT represent the rest of the world. I can't count how many have run away when they found out I'm a virgin... and that started at the age of 19.

Hang in there :smile:
I'd be more attracted to an 18 year old virgin, however I wouldnt date an 18 year old period
Im more into 20 plus chicks
Im 23 BTW
Original post by EonBlueApocalypse
Majority of guys love the idea of deflowering a virgin. Wouldn't be a problem I don't think.

Errr nooo !!!
I'd feel so bad, if I "deflowered" a virgin
Please forgive my crassness here.

But trust me, every guy loves to be told he's the biggest she's ever been with.
Original post by katyness
As a 21 year old virgin, I can tell you that TSR does NOT represent the rest of the world. I can't count how many have run away when they found out I'm a virgin... and that started at the age of 19.

Hang in there :smile:

probs because they were looking for some ****ing
Reply 39
Original post by freeurmind
probs because they were looking for some ****ing

Essentially, everyone is.

Latest

Trending

Trending