Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I can't decide what to believe, there's quite a lot of evidence that suggests it was all made up. What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I can't decide what to believe, there's quite a lot of evidence that suggests it was all made up. What do you think?
    I'm unsure what to beleive, there is good evidence both ways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    They filmed it in my garage.
    Nice garage!

ReputationRep:
    Weren't the Americans losing the space race up until that point?

Watched a program recently about how the Russian rocket technology was more advanced but got cancelled by the government after the moon landing, but it was recently brought out of storage, and was so good that in fact the design is used today for commercial satellite launches!
    Oooh.
    I think they might be lying about finding water/life... on mars too. How can anyone question them??

ReputationRep:
    They filmed it in my garage.
    What piginapoke fails to mention is that he in fact lives on the moon.

ReputationRep:
    Well, on the subject of almost anything you can't seem to question America these days without getting a torrent of abuse but that's another matter

A lot of emphasis is put on finding water on planets, but I bet there's other lifeforms knocking around that don't need water, oxygen or carbon at all.
    There must be. Based on sheer probability and the size of the universe we're definitely not the only living things knocking around. (But if we are how cool are we?!!). I just think they're bull$h1tting the world to make themselves look good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    There must be. Based on sheer probability and the size of the universe we're definitely not the only living things knocking around. (But if we are how cool are we?!!). I just think they're bull$h1tting the world to make themselves look good.
    i dont think it would be cool if we were alone :| i think the opposite. imagine how much better it would be if there were more civilised beings earth vs mars football matches! how exciting altho implausible :P

edit: and you just know it would open up a whole new fetish market on the internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    i dont think it would be cool if we were alone :| i think the opposite. imagine how much better it would be if there were more civilised beings earth vs mars football matches! how exciting altho implausible :P

edit: and you just know it would open up a whole new fetish market on the internet.
    Civilised beings playing football??!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Civilised beings playing football??!
    well obviously some of them will play rugby union

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    well obviously some of them will play rugby union
    Again - civilised beings??? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Again - civilised beings??? :confused:
    Only joking

ReputationRep:
    rugby is for public school boys traditionally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    rugby is for public school boys traditionally
    Did they go to the moon?

ReputationRep:
    no, piginapokes garage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    no, piginapokes garage.
    But if his garage is on the moon they must have been there! Is this getting a bit mad or is it just me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    What evidence against?
    The first moon expedition left mirrors in set places which are still used with lasers in experiments.
    Both shots were watched by thousands of astronomers, professional and amateur all over the world. Signals were detected by them. Triangulation would have shown if signals were not coming from the moon. I

ReputationRep:
    Of course they didn't go to the moon. The Americans just wanted to prove they landed there first. But i know of prove.

Here is a question for you. Who was the first man on the moon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    they most definatly did land on the moon, thoug i dont know if it happened at the time when they said it did.....
    but they most defiantly did because of the experiments that ehyve set up on there. i mean, if you get a big telescope you can see them....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    they most definatly did land on the moon, thoug i dont know if it happened at the time when they said it did.....
    but they most defiantly did because of the experiments that ehyve set up on there. i mean, if you get a big telescope you can see them....
    Theres just one small problem. Supposilly everyone saw LIVE the first steps on the moon. But who was holding the camera.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    But can you though? What if they're also the ones who make all the telescopes and they've got a device inside them so whenever they point to the moon you can see stuff?

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.