Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    well, that would be pretty desperate..... why would they not want us to believe that we've actually ever been to the moon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    But can you though? What if they're also the ones who make all the telescopes and they've got a device inside them so whenever they point to the moon you can see stuff?
    Who are "they"? The freemasons/illuminati/international capital/nine-foot high green lizards...?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weejimmie)
    Who are "they"? The freemasons/illuminati/international capital/nine-foot high green lizards...?
    They might be! I don't know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    well, that would be pretty desperate..... why would they not want us to believe that we've actually ever been to the moon?
    They do want us to believe it - which is why they've put devices in the telescopes

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm, w4e could be unravveling a great conspiracy here.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    hmmmm, w4e could be unravveling a great conspiracy here.....
    Exactly. But should we stop now incase we get too close to the truth?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weejimmie)
    The Illiminati is a secret organisation that controls everything in the world, like the stock market. They have eyes and ears everywhere. Even inside this very forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    The Illiminati is a secret organisation that controls everything in the world, like the stock market. They have eyes and ears everywhere. Even inside this very forum.
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    yeah, im pretty sure that my gandad is a freemason.... or a member of the illuminate... or in some secret society, but the story is too long right now.... oo, and plus , im related to a prophet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I can't decide what to believe, there's quite a lot of evidence that suggests it was all made up. What do you think?
    ofcourse they didnt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Not hard given that anyone can view it.
    fair point, but they can gain access to anything and everything. They basically know what u are thinking before you do.

ReputationRep:
    I love a good conspiracy theory, but I don't believe the man in the street should be worried about that even if its true, who has the time to spy on everyone?
    The Illiminati do.

ReputationRep:
    I love a good conspiracy theory, but I don't believe the man in the street should be worried about that even if its true, who has the time to spy on everyone?
    me... bwahahahahaha.... orrr, someone with a lot of time... god that was pathetic... sorry....

ReputationRep:
    Wow, there must really be a lot of them with a lot of time on their hands.
    they are all fabulously wealthy.... they have most of their live on their hands... id get pretty bored like that and probably end up spying on people....

ReputationRep:
    What about the great penguin conspiracy? That is Earth based, and much closer to home...

ReputationRep:
    question was did they go to the moon ....
    well i was told that they tried to but the aliens stopped them ..
    then they faked it to impress everyone....
    its a load of bollox realy aint it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KizzieB)
    question was did they go to the moon ....
    well i was told that they tried to but the aliens stopped them ..
    then they faked it to impress everyone....
    its a load of bollox realy aint it...
    Yeah! I think they faked it

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure it was completely faked but I do think there's a rabbit away somewhere along the line. Especially given that the Russians were ahead in the space race up until that point. Could they not have faked it initially to demoralise the Russians and then gone for real later?
    Hmmm. But if the fake trip convinced everybody why would they need to bother actually going? Nobody's been since have they???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I can't decide what to believe, there's quite a lot of evidence that suggests it was all made up. What do you think?
    However, a majority of the evidence suggesting fakery isn't based on sound scientific theory.

Moan hoax conspirators are simply out to exploit the lucrative world of mystique. They formulate their theories after inferring how certain things work, and then showing how these inferences are incorrect - as apposed to researching how things actually work.

ReputationRep:
    Other Apollo missions went I think. Maybe they needed to actually go so that their shenanigans wouldn't be rumbled eventually.
    Yeah, other missions have been (supposedly!) but no ones actually got out of their rocket and walked on the moon though

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.