Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weejimmie)
    but very different gravity. If you can't even spell the place, how do you know about the landscape? What's wrong with the shadows? How come none of the astronomers observing with radio telescopes all over the world couldn't tell by triangulation that the signals came from the wrong direction?

A proposal for the real paranoiacs out there:
    The US landed men on the moon in the late 1960s, but when they said they were stopping going to the moon they were lying, to conceal the massive bases they have put there. Prove/disprove that.
    I was only trying to spark an interesting debate! And I haven't said that I do/don't believe they went there - thats why the thread title is a question, I was asking what other people think about it. No need to have a go at me for it. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I was only trying to spark an interesting debate! And I haven't said that I do/don't believe they went there - thats why the thread title is a question, I was asking what other people think about it. No need to have a go at me for it. Sorry.
    I am not "having a go" at you. I am criticising the opinions you put forward ihn your last post. You still haven't said what was "wrong" with the shadows, or how you decide what would be the right shadoiws on the moon.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.