how to get defined cheekbones for men

Watch
simms11
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
okay so its been a year since i've started going gym. i used to be skinny but now i've put on a bit of muscle. the only issue is that i've gained a bit of weight within my face.
my question is if anyone knows how to add definition within the cheeks for me?

thanks
Heidihi7894
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I guess getting a more refined cheeks would involve losing fat from your face, but if you are building muscle you are adding weight. Perhaps include some sort of cardio / fat loss exercise, and many some sort of head exercises? I don't honestly know though. May your cheeks are just the way they are mainly due to the underlying bone structure etc. and not much can be done ?? :confused:
Mark85
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You need to build the maxillary muscles by doing some weighted chews. Try chomping on some second hand mattress springs...

...but seriously. Defined cheekbones are a consequence of overall leanness. If you want to look really lean in the face you simply have to lose some fat. If you want your face all sucked the **** up then you have to get quite lean. Simplez.
hortons
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I pretty you either lose your overall weight ( you cant pick where you want to lose) or plastic surgery
reneetaylor
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
lol head exercises. headbanging came into mind!

Errm, i've changed my diet since, eating a lot of lean meats, fruit, fish, and I've noticed a change in my body, especially from the weight loss from my face!

I also cut out a lot of protein which bulks you up, adding muscle mass and generally making you more stocky, but because you're going gym every now and then, you need to include a lot of protein in your diet, in order to replenish old muscle with new.

But yeah, eating lean meats, fruit and fish, you should notice a change.

(You have to take this into consideration as well) There is only so much fat you can lose from your face, as your bone structure acts as a limiting factor.
McHumpy92
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I generally think things like weights and sprinting will help with face definition due to all the HGH released. Then you have just got to be lean, but obviously bulk first and get some muscle...get lean and then lean bulk.
simms11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
ok thanks to those who gave serious answers... the rest really need to consider getting a life
Shah1989
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Try some serious chomping pal. Also every now and then work your mouth in thst sense where your causing strain on your cheek bones (open mouth wide as possible and leaving like that for a while and keep repeating the process) that circulates a lot of blood especially in the strained area.
It worked for me.
All the best pal
z33
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Feel Tha Bern
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
1. Get good genetics.

2. Get low body fat
Pennyarcade
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Build up your jaw muscles by taking eccies

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (192)
5.06%
Uncertainty around my education (555)
14.64%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (423)
11.16%
Lack of purpose or motivation (521)
13.74%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (189)
4.99%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (226)
5.96%
Loneliness (318)
8.39%
Financial worries (139)
3.67%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (148)
3.9%
Exposure to negative news/social media (170)
4.48%
Lack of real life entertainment (215)
5.67%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (339)
8.94%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (356)
9.39%

Watched Threads