Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If you could take all ur talents from every bit of ur life and put it all into one area what would it be?

I know this sounds a little sad but i always thought it would be cool to be an honest to god maths genius.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quinnbrakes)
    If you could take all ur talents from every bit of ur life and put it all into one area what would it be?

I know this sounds a little sad but i always thought it would be cool to be an honest to god maths genius.
    I'd like to have the best will-power ever, then I could stick at all the things I choose to do, and become pretty good at everything!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    The only thing you need to be good at in life is lying. Once you've
    mastered that you instantly become good at everything else. - Banksy
    Apart from honesty, that is.

ReputationRep:
    yay, maths genius!!! like i thought john nash was in a beautiful mind until it was revealed he wasn't...but he still actualyy was!!!

genius

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I'd like to have the best will-power ever, then I could stick at all the things I choose to do, and become pretty good at everything!
    hm very good choice.. either that or id be really really good at sport.. then youre job could be as a professional athlete doing what you love all the time.. but then id choose horse-riding since i love that anyway. maybe practising cycling all day long would be a drag (and give you piles!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presebjenada)
    hm very good choice.. either that or id be really really good at sport.. then youre job could be as a professional athlete doing what you love all the time.. but then id choose horse-riding since i love that anyway. maybe practising cycling all day long would be a drag (and give you piles!)
    You'd get massive thunder-thighs too if you cycled all day every day, don't want those! But being a really good athlete would be cool though cuz you'd be really healthy and strong.

ReputationRep:
    and what better way to spend your life than just being a healthy person! id love to not have to work and just get paid to do something i love doing.. i know some people are lucky enough to do that (football players for eg)

ReputationRep:
    To be in everything

ReputationRep:
    the one thing i want to be is a clinical psychologist. hopefully in the future i will be. there no point hypothesising about all the things you want to be, go out and do it kids!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quinnbrakes)

musician, or written expression (strywriting poetry etc)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    The only thing you need to be good at in life is lying. Once you've
    mastered that you instantly become good at everything else. - Banksy
    yay Banksy - I love his work, though some is a little scary. you know it's amazing I read somewhere that his parents don't even know he does what he does. BIG UP banksy!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.