The Student Room Group

Nike Air Force 1's - Are they worth it?

Hi all, I am considering buying a pair of all white Air Force 1's.. but I'm not 100% decided yet.

I like the design and have tried them on in store and they do feel comfortable but I would like to know the opinions of other people who already own a pair, as they are quite expensive for me.

Also how long did yours last?
Reply 1
Such a classic piece, definitely worth it!!!
I would not say that they last for ever as i tend to be very careful with my footwear in general, but i am sure they will serve you at least 2 years, if you careful even more, mine are 4 years old now.
But if you ask me i would better go for Air Jordan 3!!! much cooler, just an advice:wink:
Thanks for the advice mate, I will definitely have a look at the Jordans
Reply 3
Original post by JustWhatTheDr...
Hi all, I am considering buying a pair of all white Air Force 1's.. but I'm not 100% decided yet.

I like the design and have tried them on in store and they do feel comfortable but I would like to know the opinions of other people who already own a pair, as they are quite expensive for me.

lol don't buy all white air force 1s. They'll crease disgustingly after 1 wear and they'll get so dirty within 5 minutes.
Reply 4
Original post by Jingers
lol don't buy all white air force 1s. They'll crease disgustingly after 1 wear and they'll get so dirty within 5 minutes.

This, This and This.
Reply 5
Original post by JustWhatTheDr...

The Game seems to like them.. in his lyrics in pretty much everyone song!

Don't even know what they look like to be honest.
Reply 6
I used to have white on white AF1s

Supreme classic design, go with lots of things. Depends on your style though. If you're hypebeat/urban/hip-hop/streetwear style in your clothing, go for it.
Original post by I.am.bored
The Game seems to like them.. in his lyrics in pretty much everyone song!

Don't even know what they look like to be honest.

http://www.hipnotiq.net/images/nike-air-force-1-low-White-White-Retro-1.jpg
Reply 8
Look ugly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending