Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For accounting and finance at LSE. I have had all my other offers, LSE seem to be takin the piss abit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by watford110)
    For accounting and finance at LSE. I have had all my other offers, LSE seem to be takin the piss abit.
    yea i'm still waiting...i'm so so scared...
    honestly
    the words of consolation (of being rejected...from parents, friends etc.) keep coming to my mind for some reason...just feel like it's likely to happen....but how much i want a miracle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CaSTle OUtsiDeR)
    yea i'm still waiting...i'm so so scared...
    honestly
    the words of consolation (of being rejected...from parents, friends etc.) keep coming to my mind for some reason...just feel like it's likely to happen....but how much i want a miracle
    I am soooo expecting a rejection. miracle wud be the right word if i do get accepted.

ReputationRep:
    i got rejected hahaha! WICKEEEED

ReputationRep:
    oh for goodness sakes!!!! I'm sure we are all sick of these bloody "who is still waiting for LSE?" threads!!!!!!!! Just get a life, if you were that interested in going, and had an ounce of intelligence, you would have first of all looked at their website thats says they will reply at the end of MARCH and you may have also thought to have read one of the other of these threads - there must be about a hundred of them by now!!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemma1811)
    oh for goodness sakes!!!! I'm sure we are all sick of these bloody "who is still waiting for LSE?" threads!!!!!!!! Just get a life, if you were that interested in going, and had an ounce of intelligence, you would have first of all looked at their website thats says they will reply at the end of MARCH and you may have also thought to have read one of the other of these threads - there must be about a hundred of them by now!!!! GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!
    Jeees, relax woman!Spare a thought for these people.They havent heard anything from their first choice (probably got their heart set on goin there).I think you were in their position not long ago.And if they are applying to the LSE lets give them credit; i bet they actually are very intelligent people.I think there are a few peole on this forum who need to get a life, they spend far too much time on it!!!

BTW, excellent choice of A2's.Are you doing your personal study in History at the moment?

Sukh.

ReputationRep:
    the number of posts u've put up before regarding this LSE issue are far more than people like me and watford10....it doesn't mean that u can have a go at other people who still might have a chance of getting in just becoz u were rejected
    sorry but that's what i have observed.

ReputationRep:

*****, u tellin me to get a life? This is comin from some cow who spends alot more time than me on these boards who b4 she got rejected was the ring leader in posting LSE threads.

You are a desperately sad case who seems to have too much time on your hands as illustrated by your post in this topic, a topic that does not concern you as your application to LSE was turned down.

Needless to say YOU need to get a life!

*****!!

ReputationRep:
    *****, u tellin me to get a life? This is comin from some cow who spends alot more time than me on these boards who b4 she got rejected was the ring leader in posting LSE threads.

You are a desperately sad case who seems to have too much time on your hands as illustrated by your post in this topic, a topic that does not concern you as your application to LSE was turned down.

Needless to say YOU need to get a life!

*****!!
    DAMN RIGHT

thx watford110 !

ReputationRep:
    If that evil gemma girl (always haited that name) really was rejected then she sure as hell is bitter!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Peeps, lets not go overboard.How would you be if you were in her position?Her post was silly,but at least you lot still have the chance of getting in.
    Good luck wiv your applications.I cant really say that i know how you lot are feeling, because they [LSE] got back to me sooner than you lot,but i can imagine.
    Regards.

Sukh.

ReputationRep:
    oh my god ur just bitter cos u got rejected...i did too but theres no need to be like that. everyones entitled to their concerns and expressing them!u did plenty of times! GOOD LUCK TO U ALL AND I HOPE YA MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN ME xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    ARRGGHHHH!!

Still waitin, they r pissin me off

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.