Turn on thread page Beta

Help me stop being a cry baby!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I cry quite a bit too, at the most annoying times, but it's something I just can't control it, but hey it's part of me so I love it (not really but hay ho)...

ReputationRep:
    Occasionally I get so angry I cry; or just discussing something important to me with someone else. I call myself empathetic and in touch with my own feelings, but possibly a little confused.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazza)
    I am such an emotional person, and I need to stop it!!! If something bothers me, I am more likely to express it with tears, I cannot help it, if I am ill, it just makes me cry. I am fed up of it!! please help me, does any one know any solutions or remedies??
    As in cry in a depressed way or just cry because you are an emotional person. Do you get down, tired or depressed often?

ReputationRep:
    I dont think its true that crying is healthy and "helps let out your feelings". Maybe try getting angry about what you feel instead of upset to let your emotions out in a different way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    As in cry in a depressed way or just cry because you are an emotional person. Do you get down, tired or depressed often?
    not tired, but the things that make me cry do depress me, going on something like antidepressants would really make things worse with wes, he thinks people make up that they have depression for a sympathy vote. I did hear about taking testosterone can help make you stronger, but I am a little worried about the side effects!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazza)
    I am such an emotional person, and I need to stop it!!! If something bothers me, I am more likely to express it with tears, I cannot help it, if I am ill, it just makes me cry. I am fed up of it!! please help me, does any one know any solutions or remedies??
    im like that too. theres nothin wrong with lettin it out, just means u r dealin with it

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.