Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    The two greatest embodiments of mankind have joind forces to offer you their sole support and guidance, the immovable untouchables and the shining path. These two great 'cults' have only acceptance to offer you but if you accept this grand and most gracious welcome then the rewards will be great.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:
    Cults and acceptance are mutually exclusive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Told you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHANDY)
    Told you.
    Told me what?

ReputationRep:
    Well i am offering you a place in the brotherhood of our cult, an offer such as which is few and far between, all are welcome few gain offers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_a_G)
    Well i am offering you a place in the brotherhood of our cult, an offer such as which is few and far between, all are welcome few gain offers
    If all are welcome, what is the point of it in the first place?
    There is no need for a cult for the whole world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_a_G)
    The two greatest embodiments of mankind have joind forces to offer you their sole support and guidance, the immovable untouchables and the shining path. These two great 'cults' have only acceptance to offer you but if you accept this grand and most gracious welcome then the rewards will be great.
    Don't be daft!! lol!

ReputationRep:
    If all are welcome, what is the point of it in the first place?
    There is no need for a cult for the whole world.
    All are welcome but not all accepted, you may accept the offer but then to be passed on to initiation one has to prove themselves true to the cult and then it shall be decided

ReputationRep:
    Stop Advertising A "Cult" that is not real! it is just a load of tripe made up by Silent P.

It does not even have any ideology for crying out loud

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissit)
    Don't be daft!! lol!
    That is what most people first thought until they discovered the true power and wisedom of the IU and the SP, do not fall to the hands of judgement

ReputationRep:
    As a close friend of one leader I can safely say he is a crack head

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mizar)
    As a close friend of one leader I can safely say he is a crack head
    You are most unwise master Mizar, you must not go spreading slanderous material about something you know nothing about, you shall be punished

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_a_G)
    That is what most people first thought until they discovered the true power and wisedom of the IU and the SP, do not fall to the hands of judgement
    Dont worry I won't....Nor will I fall to the hands of conformist cult crap!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kissit)
    Dont worry I won't....Nor will I fall to the hands of conformist cult crap!
    Then you shall be condemned for all eternity, for when our cult has rishen from the ashes there will be no mercy for you my friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_a_G)
    Then you shall be condemned for all eternity, for when our cult has rishen from the ashes there will be no mercy for you my friend
    So this 'rhisen' must be a special way of saying risen..just for cult members?! lol
    P.S I aint your friend!

Dammit, I'm convinced. Where do I join?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    it isnice to see that you have the faith in the cult and the power that they conceal from the eyes of non believers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    Just spread the word, tell your friends, people you know that if they wish to be part of something grand then they should should keep this thread alive.

ReputationRep:
    J_a_G i probably heard about the "Cult" if you can call it that before you did. I will stand against the reoutine with my 402 members and crush the idiots of the untouchables.

ReputationRep:
    roseonthegrave this cult is not real! It is 2 blokes in a basement trying to get other men to obey them,

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2004
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.