Turn on thread page Beta

the immovable untouchbles watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mizar)
    roseonthegrave this cult is not real! It is 2 blokes in a basement trying to get other men to obey them,
    The Immovable Untouchables declare war on you and your unholy cult, thou haft violated the sacred code of the elders and you will suffer the consequenses of your actions, I call upon the powers that I have (undeniably imaginable) to make you mistaken and forgetfull and forever incontinent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silent p......?)
    The Immovable Untouchables declare war on you and your unholy cult, thou haft violated the sacred code of the elders and you will suffer the consequenses of your actions, I call upon the powers that I have (undeniably imaginable) to make you mistaken and forgetfull and forever incontinent.
    I am proud to announce my joining of the Immovable Untouchable Cult. Those who doubt this new, powerful movement are deeply misguided and soon enough they will be shown for the frauds that they really are.
    If there are any Cults out there wishing to become allied we will be more than happy to consider the offer. Time is short and soon it will be too late to join, only suffer. It's your choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mizar)
    roseonthegrave this cult is not real! It is 2 blokes in a basement trying to get other men to obey them,
    You remind me of a beslubbering fat-kidneyed maggot-pie with extra malt-worms!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bcr8iv)
    You remind me of a beslubbering fat-kidneyed maggot-pie with extra malt-worms!
    Well, said i am proud that you have defended the will of xanasia, the cult thanks you

ReputationRep:
    We are looking for the people that believe human beings ARE the purest life form in the entire universe, not the gods that other religions have, the people of this world are the ones who are great and one man had brought this way of thinking. He has long passed but his teachings live on forever through our hearts, his name is xanasia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_a_G)
    We are looking for the people that believe human beings ARE the purest life form in the entire universe, not the gods that other religions have, the people of this world are the ones who are great and one man had brought this way of thinking. He has long passed but his teachings live on forever through our hearts, his name is xanasia
    Don't quit your day job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_a_G)
    i believe the word cult has been shed, now we are the brotherhood

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_a_G)
    The two greatest embodiments of mankind have joind forces to offer you their sole support and guidance, the immovable untouchables and the shining path. These two great 'cults' have only acceptance to offer you but if you accept this grand and most gracious welcome then the rewards will be great.
    So is that a polite way of saying senile uglies?

ReputationRep:
    It is sad to announce that the Immovable Untouchables have finished. The leader Silent P.....? has recently enrolled all 4 members for a mass suicide attempt and there is only one survivor, J_A_G whose poison was in fact apple juice. It is a sad, sad day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_a_G)
    All are welcome but not all accepted, you may accept the offer but then to be passed on to initiation one has to prove themselves true to the cult and then it shall be decided
    True to falseness?
    Sounds like another pointless contradiction.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.