Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    a man was driving, and he had his son in the car with him. They had an accident and the man died straight away....the boy was rushed to hospital. At the hospital the doctor said "that's my son".........how could this be??????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    a man was driving, and he had his son in the car with him. They had an accident and the man died straight away....the boy was rushed to hospital. At the hospital the doctor said "that's my son".........how could this be??????
    doctor was a woman.
    ergo boys mother.
    was there a rep reward for this riddle?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    Anything to do with priests?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ]{ingnik)
    doctor was a woman.
    ergo boys mother.
    awww! you got it straight away!........it took my mates ages to work it out!

ReputationRep:
    doctor was a woman.
    ergo boys mother.
    Oh yeh.....obvious!

ReputationRep:
    the doc was the boys mum!!

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, the automatic presumption of a male doctor kicked into gear...

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm.......... i'll see :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    oops...damn...didnt see Kingnik's reply...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    hmmmm.......... i'll see :rolleyes:
    lol, its ok, the answer was hardly rep deserving.

ReputationRep:
    here's another one.....it's kinda obvious, but who cares:

There's a bugalow called the "white bungalow"........everything in the bungalow is white.......the floor is white........the chairs are white.......the walls are white........the tables are white.......anyway!...........wh at colour are the stairs??

ReputationRep:
    last time i checked bungalows did not have stairs

you know bungalows got their name when the builders were putting a house together. when they realised they didn't have enough bricks, the foreman said "oh well, lets bung a low roof on it"... *sigh* :P

ReputationRep:
    bungalows dnt have stairs...durr...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    bungalows dnt have stairs...durr...!
    aw! thats it ......enough of my stupid "riddles"........they only work with thick people! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    sorri am a bit slow...everyone beats me 2 it

ReputationRep:
    heres another one:

you are walking down a road to a town. You cannot see the town yet, and you come to a junction. One way leads to the town, whilst the other route leads to certain death (not sure how, but ho hum..).

There are two people there. One who always lies, and one who always tells the truth. You can ask one question to both of them. It must be the same question you ask each of the two people.

What would you ask to find the way to the town?

ReputationRep:
    I've got one...

I know a word of letters three.
    Add two, and fewer there will be.

What is the word?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alocin)
    I've got one...

I know a word of letters three.
    Add two, and fewer there will be.

What is the word?
    few

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    aw! thats it ......enough of my stupid "riddles"........they only work with thick people! :rolleyes:
    ok, i got a good one. you are lost deep in the woods in the dead of night during a storm, cold, ill and alone. you chance upon a deserted log cabin, which shows some signs of having been recently used. you try the phone on the wall, but it is dead, knocked out by the severe winds that lash through the trees outside. deciding to stay here and await rescue you find a small box of matches, which contains only one match. in the room you see a small stove, a parafin lamp and a candle. survival is imperative and you are freezing. but also, if you can light up the place, you may be able to find some kind of tinned food or some clean water to drink. which thing do you light first?

ReputationRep:
    the word is FEW, add ER (2 letters) and you get FEWER

edit: me too slow!

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.