Turn on thread page Beta

Arsenal-Man u in the FA cup! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    looks like arsenal has won the fa cup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    think there are about 3 intertoto "finals" for uefa qualification.

Anyway Xenon, I started a thread first
    Sorry. I tried to find a thread on it earler, but must have just missed yours. Having a lower division team in the final would be good for them, but not sure abiout the drama.
    Aston Villa opted out of the intertoto cup didn't they?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.ave-it.net/rvnmk.jpg

thats brilliant. I say bring Keown with 5 mins left in our first game and fix that HFCC's face. Club pay the fine, and he's 4th choice CB, so a bans no big deal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    yeah we were contemplating that at work today.... a division one team playing in the UEFA cup ... how cool would that be!

who do u reckon will face us in the final then Xenon? i reckon Tranmere....
    cast ur min dback to two years ago and the mighty tractor boys in div 1 played in the uefa cup :-)))))) while in div 1.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Sorry. I tried to find a thread on it earler, but must have just missed yours. Having a lower division team in the final would be good for them, but not sure abiout the drama.
    Aston Villa opted out of the intertoto cup didn't they?
    Yeah. Especially with the European Championships coming up and potentially:

Sorenson
    Mellberg
    Johnsen
    Hitzlsperger
    Vassell
    Allback
    (maybe Barry) all involved. The cons outweigh the pros.

ReputationRep:
    if anyone uses paddypower, they're paying out for arsenal as PL winners. they did this last year and lost a lot of money, so I'm not exactly sure why they want to do it again, but what the hey.

ReputationRep:
    oh, and arsenal have asked for the semi to be moved to cardiff, bigger ground and allows a saturday match, which is good because both teams may be involved in a CL tie on the Tuesday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Why did the 2 teams have to be drawn now; surely such a tie would be worthy of an FA Cup final. Well, Arsenal will avenge our FA Cup semis defeat of 1999!

Come On You Gooners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw, now either tranmere or millwall will definitely be in europe I think!
    Is this the old Rugby League Challenge Cup draw trick perhaps?

Superleague teams in the oven every one else in the fridge.

ReputationRep:
    me and my mate are hoping to get tickets for the final, if Arsenal make it. We will make a weekend of it in Cardiff and check out the clubs :cool:

I take it the tickets go on sale after it is decided who is in the final?

ReputationRep:
    what goners

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    me and my mate are hoping to get tickets for the final, if Arsenal make it. We will make a weekend of it in Cardiff and check out the clubs :cool:

I take it the tickets go on sale after it is decided who is in the final?
    how u planning to get tickets?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.