MrsG12
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Just wondering who else has applied for Adult Nursing for sept 2013?

Iv applied for Chester, Wrexham, and Bangor.

Iv had an interview at chester (15/11/12) just awaiting the results!!
still to hear off Bangor & Wrexham?

Posted from TSR Mobile
84Pickle
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hi I have an interview for Chester 12.12.2012. You find out within four weeks of interview date.

How was did you find it- the group interview?
MrsG12
hi sorry for the late reply, its been 16 days since my interview and still no news as yet.:confused:

yeh went ok x didnt feel like an interview, more like a debate lol
84Pickle
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm really nervous. I have read one a few forums the longer the wait the better. Those that are getting a no have been told within two days of interview. Fingers crossed!!

Did you have a one to one interview?
legallyblonde512
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ive got mine on the 14th.
Was the interview ok? are there alot in the group? and was the maths test difficult? lol

Im soooo nervous x
jademichelle1993
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ive applied to do mental health nursing at chester and havent heard anything back yet how long did it take for them to get back to you? Starting to panic as heard back from two of my unis already, one within 24 hours, other a week, both offering interviews! But chesters my favourite so worrying! Ahha x
Posted from TSR Mobile
MrsG12
hello, lots of questions...so here it goes,

i applications were sent on 10th october, i had an email off Chester uni confirming they have recieved my application on 24th October.

got my Interview letter for Chester on 2nd November so had 13 days notice prior to my interview. so just over 3 weeks after applying i had a letter all communication from chester has been in Letter form so far, nothing via ucas

All interviews are in groups, the Group interviews were split into groups of approx 11 people, these were pre selected by the staff. there were approx 60 of us on my interview day, half of which were adult nursing, the rest were mixed of child nursing, mental nursing and learning difficulties nursing. they mixed everyone up for these interviews so you could have someone who wants adult and someone who wants Child nursing in the same interview group

the Maths test was basic. a couple of problem soving questions.

its been 2 weeks and 5 days since my interview, still no news.

i still havnt heard anything at all from my other uni's.

hope this helps x:rolleyes:
jademichelle1993
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Thank you! yay that helped, I am just getting nervous now aha. I heard from liverpool john moores four hours after sending my application form, then edge hill a week later (both offering an interview)... Not heard from other three yet x

Posted from TSR Mobile
MrsG12
hi Just an update

its been 3wks since my interview at chester so i should have a reply any time in the next 7days!!!!

Have been invited to an interview at Bangor uni (my first choice) 25th january!!!
awixey1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hey I've applied for adult nursing in Bangor Chester wrexham ljmu and staffordshire

Posted from TSR Mobile
MrsG12
(Original post by awixey1)
Hey I've applied for adult nursing in Bangor Chester wrexham ljmu and staffordshire

Posted from TSR Mobile
cool, you had any news/interviews off chester, bangor or wrexham?
awixey1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Nope not yet still waiting !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
legallyblonde512
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Did anyone have an interview at Chester yesterday for nursing 1030 am??? Xx
MrsG12
(Original post by legallyblonde512)
Did anyone have an interview at Chester yesterday for nursing 1030 am??? Xx
Hi i had my interview well over 4weeks away....still no reply, ino people who have had offers and others who have been rejected.
I suppose no news is good news but was hoping to hear in the '4wk' time frame they gave us.
How did ur interview go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
mjj21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I had my interview at Chester on Friday the 14th. It went really well - the group discussions were good and the maths and english was easier than what i was expecting....i hope they offer me a place for the Adult Nursing. Riverside is a really nice campus.

Posted from TSR Mobile
MrsG12
Just got an unsuccessful from chester after my interview on the 15th november :-( last choice but still disappointing.

Bangor-interview 25th january (first choice)
Glyndwr-acknowledgment only, not doing interview until all applicants have applied
awixey1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MrsG12)
Just got an unsuccessful from chester after my interview on the 15th november :-( last choice but still disappointing.

Bangor-interview 25th january (first choice)
Glyndwr-acknowledgment only, not doing interview until all applicants have applied
I've had a unsuccessful from Chester too my first choice absolutely gutted I love the place and university

Posted from TSR Mobile
mjj21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I got a conditional offer after my interview at chester on the 14/12/12 so happy

Posted from TSR Mobile
mon06
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by 84Pickle)
Hi I have an interview for Chester 12.12.2012. You find out within four weeks of interview date.

How was did you find it- the group interview?
HI, my daughter had an interview on the same day, have you heard from them yet? as she still didn't
Megzii
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've applied to do Mental Health Nursing at Chester and recieved an interview on the 12/12/12. I recieved an unconditional offer an exact week later However I don't think it matters when you get the offer, just as long as you get the one you want. Good luck to you all.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (29)
29%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
10%
No I am happy with my choice (55)
55%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (6)
6%

Watched Threads