The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing at Chester University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I also had my interview on 22nd March and still haven't had a reply. Hoping it will be this week as this is the fourth week!
Reply 41
I had my interview the 22nd March and recieved conditional offer!
Original post by Charll94
I had my interview the 22nd March and recieved conditional offer!

I had my interview on the 22nd too!
Received a conditional the other day!
It doesn't say which campus I'll be at though
Im really hoping for riverside
Reply 43
What do you hear by ucas or mail? Hope i hear this week
Reply 44
Hello congratulations on your offers!! I've got a conditional aswell! anybody starting at clatterbridge?
Reply 45
Anyone else firmed to do Adult Nursing at Riverside in September? x
Original post by Elerose
Anyone else firmed to do Adult Nursing at Riverside in September? x

Ive put Chester riverside as my insurance, firmed Sheffield Hallam
Reply 47
Well done on the offers! I also got an offer from Chester, I think I'll be based at Leighton, anyone else going this September?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Original post by Em9
Hello congratulations on your offers!! I've got a conditional aswell! anybody starting at clatterbridge?

Hi Em9 I have just had a coditional for clatterbridge. Start this sept :smile:
Did anyone attend the interview yesterday for nursing + health visiting?
Reply 50
I've also got a conditional offer :smile: how do you know what campus your at? Is it just from that form we had to give in on interview day in order of preference?
Reply 51
Original post by ZoeGriff
I've also got a conditional offer :smile: how do you know what campus your at? Is it just from that form we had to give in on interview day in order of preference?

Yeah, it's the one closest to me, so I put that first, and they've kindly given me that!! Well done on the offer! I love Chester Uni! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52

I found out campus after the offer was confirmed in writing, was offered Leighton 3rd preference, had to decline as wasn't confident with accommodation and being as I would have been quite far from home wanted to be more campus based :smile:
Reply 53
Original post by Shannon07
I found out campus after the offer was confirmed in writing, was offered Leighton 3rd preference, had to decline as wasn't confident with accommodation and being as I would have been quite far from home wanted to be more campus based :smile:

Oh right okay, I hope I get riverside! Did you get your first choice then once you declined it? :smile:
Reply 54
I got a conditional offer yesterday so excited, hope i get to study at clatterbridge or riverside
Reply 55
Original post by arhod
Hi Em9 I have just had a coditional for clatterbridge. Start this sept :smile:

Is this your first choice? And are you living at home? :smile:
Reply 56
Oh right okay, I hope I get riverside! Did you get your first choice then once you declined it? :smile:

No, I made the choice to firm Cumbria,once I'd had all of my decisions in. Before I got my offer from Chester I had e-mailed them and was told that due to the amount of applications and high demand for Riverside that they can not guarantee which campus you get. I hope you get your first preference :smile:
Reply 57
I got a letter today confirming i would be studying at clatterbridge, just a bit worried about placements and where they will be. I'm from liverpool so will have to commute, it says placements will be located around wirral and cheshire area so i guess i wont get any placements in liverpool just wondering if anyone has any more info?
Reply 58
Original post by jkelly2012
I got a letter today confirming i would be studying at clatterbridge, just a bit worried about placements and where they will be. I'm from liverpool so will have to commute, it says placements will be located around wirral and cheshire area so i guess i wont get any placements in liverpool just wondering if anyone has any more info?

Congrats :smile: am starting in clatterbridge too. And from liverpool, don't know how the placements work but think they are mainly Wirral side. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Ive just had my letter through, and i will be placed in riverside, which im happy about as i was worrying i would get somewhere else! Chester will be my insurance and Swansea will be my firm! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending