The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing at Chester University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Mee but think i am going further than that n going all the way to chester:frown: dont no how i am going to do it i am really worried, i drive but there is no parking in chester and if there is its like 6 day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 81
Original post by carlz1991
Anyone goin to warrington for adult nursing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I will be starting at Warrington in September doing adult nursing :smile:
Reply 82
Where are you from? Will u b commuting?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
I'm from St Helen's so will be commuting as its not too far. Where are you from? Will you be living on campus or commuting?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
I'm going to get the park and ride into Chester I think. It's £2 a day so cheaper than the parking near Riverside. Plus it drops off right in the centre so it's only a short walk xx
Reply 85
Hi violet i am trying to talk to the uni to

See if i can do

The first 2 years at warrington as chester is abit far, did u know anything about this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 86
Original post by jkelly2012
Hi, just wondering if anyone will be commuting from liverpool to clatterbridge? I'm a little worried of whats the best way to get there by public transport and if its going to be manageable :confused:

I'm hopefully starting university in September and have been placed at Clatterbridge however it may mean me commuting from Ellesmere Port which may be very difficult, I have been told I will have to travel there by train and bus.
Reply 87
Whats the warrington campus like ? Can you park there for free?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
Warrington is a great campus. Parking is free!:smile:
Reply 89
Aww great! Is there always spaces there? Im starting in september for the 2+1 so joining the 2nd year nurses nervouss

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
How's your portfolio coming along?
Are you going to be based at Warrington now? That will be better for you x
Reply 91
Its going ok, done the stillwell just got to do all examples n 1000 word reflection, wbu?? Yes im chuffed havent got to worry now, you still going chester? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 92
Yes I'm going to go to Chester, I have just for the reflection to do and then hopefully try and put it in some sort of order!! Lol x
Reply 93
Ahhh i am gutted i cant go to chester because i do want to be with everybody but its tol far:frown: very well done i now have 5 examples to do then reflection i am dreading it, what does she want to see on it ? Have you heard from bursarys yet? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am going to the crewe campus to do adult nursing in sept :smile: xx
Reply 95
Original post by Kmoore
I'm hopefully starting university in September and have been placed at Clatterbridge however it may mean me commuting from Ellesmere Port which may be very difficult, I have been told I will have to travel there by train and bus.

Hi Kmoore
I'm also travelling to Clatterbridge but from little Sutton I drive as well so if it is any problem we could always car share as I'v already offered another girl called Perri a lift from the port x :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 96
I start at Clatterbridge in March 2014 - anyone else??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 97
Anyone starting at the riverside campus march 2014? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lucyturner
I'm in for the Riverside Campus starting in march and i'll be living there :smile: Have you found out where you are yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heya, are you still gonna be living in Chester and starting in march? I'm at 91 Parkgate Road. How about you? Xx
Hi, have you got any tips for my interview at Chester?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending