Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    OK, so how did you do ?

Better ? Worse ?

List your subject, module names, and UMS marks (and what they were out of) in here.

Does it change what you expect to get out of the subject ?

Will you be resitting ? Just how busy will that make the summer exam period ?

Let us know, and share the passion with us all on UKL.

ReputationRep:
    Let the posting of results commence!

Thread open

ReputationRep:
    Well, for English the board is edexcel so I got my results earlier today. It was a retake and it seems I actually went down the second time so they kept my mark so not even my teacher knows what I got, she just knows I did worse. The only reason I took the retake was because I was 7 marks off an A and the teacher thought I could make it into an A easily, she was wrong. Besides that, she told me my coursework was going to be moderated seeing as it was in early and she gave it an A before she sent it to be moderated. I'm getting the results of my law exam (not a retake) tomorrow though, law is OCR, so I will post again later.
    Good Luck Everyone!

ReputationRep:
    i'm nervous already, not confident but nowt i can do now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by young_free)
    Well, for English the board is edexcel so I got my results earlier today. It was a retake and it seems I actually went down the second time so they kept my mark so not even my teacher knows what I got, she just knows I did worse. The only reason I took the retake was because I was 7 marks off an A and the teacher thought I could make it into an A easily, she was wrong. Besides that, she told me my coursework was going to be moderated seeing as it was in early and she gave it an A before she sent it to be moderated. I'm getting the results of my law exam (not a retake) tomorrow though, law is OCR, so I will post again later.
    Good Luck Everyone!
    i need to get my English retake marks, i actualy read the book this time so i'm hopeful.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    Let the posting of results commence!

Thread open
    noo!!!

thread closed.

joke (poor i know)

ReputationRep:
    English Lit (LTA4): D (52/90)

Psychology (PYA4): A (80/90)

will fill this in tonite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    English Lit (LTA4):

Psychology (PYA4):

will fill this in tonite
    is this your english lit retake?

we haven't done any A2 lit exams yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    is this your english lit retake?

we haven't done any A2 lit exams yet
    not retake - not sure if it's LTA4 actually lol - it's the Othello and Keats one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    not retake - not sure if it's LTA4 actually lol - it's the Othello and Keats one
    oh, we have an othello exam coming up I think

so far for A2 i have just handed in my 'color Purple' and 'oranges are not the only fruit' coursework.

took me ages

hehe.. its result day?

ReputationRep:
    i m leavin to school rite now.. goin to get my results :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ive got to wait another 6 hours

ReputationRep:
    35 minutes time I shall find out.

ReputationRep:
    GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY! - Just remember you did your best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY! - Just remember you did your best.
    good luck to you too!!! Oh my gosh...im so scared!!!

ReputationRep:
    I have to wait until lunch for my results! Except Edexcel Physics which I got last week (it came as a bit of a shock- I wasn't expecting it then, and the result was too) 90/90 full marks for the 4th module in a run.

I bet you all hate me now

ReputationRep:
    Got my Exexcel Government and Politics results back last week.

Three papers were sat:

90/100
    90/100
    95/100

These were open ended questions too (essay style) so I am very pleased with my results given that this style of question means that there is often no difinitive answer.

These were given to me over the internet by edexcel (or to my college), as it is Edexcel I wont be celebrating until I get the slip today with my confirmed grades on it .

ReputationRep:
    96/100 and 98/100 for S1 and P5 respectively. I thought I had flunked both so it came as a wondeful surprise and now I'm off to celebrate.

ReputationRep:
    urg, dreading getting them.. got to wait another hour for them...

I think I failed my important retakes, and mucked up the modules.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.