Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Only 6 of you?! Cool, wish my year was like that. In total there are 39 doing AS geog, 3 classes, mine is the biggest with 16 in it. My sixth form has about 100 in each year and geography is quite popular.

I don't mind doing numbers. For GCSE i got full marks on my coursework (was the only one in my year = yay lol) and one project was pure human, the other a mix. I've got ages to decide anyway (i hope!) but you help is appreciated!! xx
    Geography in our school is the smallest group (except my mate whos the only further maths one!), to have subject offered for A-Level we need 7 people, we had 7 for AS & weren't too pleased when they tried to stop it for A2 after a girl dropped out! I did physical for gcse; rivers...typical! Make sure you choose something you enjoy, I can't stress that enough! I do like human geography I just have possibly the worst teacher for it! She's now decided to switch all our lessons round...huge time table clashes all round; it's not good!
    Yeah, cool, just PM me if there is anything you'd like help with, can't say for sure I'll be able to but I'll give it my best shot!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i was really pleased with my jan mod results.

OCR Pure Maths 3 100/100 A
    OCR Mechanics 3 87/100 A
    OCR Statistics 2 98/100 A
    OCR Physics B (clockwork universe) 68/70 raw mark A
    OCR Physics B Practical Investigation 24/40 C
    Edexcel Nuffield Chemistry unit 4 65/90 B

only need E's in my four remaining maths modules to get AA in maths and f maths!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drederick Tatum)
    Hi, i was really pleased with my jan mod results.

OCR Pure Maths 3 100/100 A
    OCR Mechanics 3 87/100 A
    OCR Statistics 2 98/100 A
    OCR Physics B (clockwork universe) 68/70 raw mark A
    OCR Physics B Practical Investigation 24/40 C
    Edexcel Nuffield Chemistry unit 4 65/90 B

only need E's in my four remaining maths modules to get AA in maths and f maths!
    well done- im dreading P3 :eek:
    mine are:
    OCR Foundation Biology: 90/90
    OCR Foundation Chemistry 85/90
    not too shabby

ReputationRep:
    Did quite well

Stats 1 93/100
    Geography unit 1 - 96/100
    ICT2 90/90

ReputationRep:
    in case you hadnt noticed only 3 people had posted on this thread in the last 2 weeks and its a bit pointless just bringing it back again when its dead

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.