The Student Room Group

Are long thick nipples unattractive?

I've been wanting nipple reduction surgery for a while now because I've never liked the way mine look. I had normal sized nipples in my teens but when I reached around 18, they started to grow bigger and now they're much longer and thicker than any I've seen, literally the only ones that i've come across that are larger are from fetish sites. To make things worse, I have a very petite frame and very small boobs (A cups) so they look very out of proportion.

Strangely enough I've never considered this to be sexually unattractive but the other day I had sex with the guy I'm with for the first time and I noticed that he kept on giving my nipples wierd looks and I think he was slightly put off by them. So now I'm just curious, guys (and girls if you like :wink:) are you put off by very thick and long nipples?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think any man worth his salt won't let that get in the way of finding you attractive.
It's ok don't worry.
Reply 3
It clearly depends on how big they actually are.

Anything out of the norm or dis-proportional to the rest of your figure can be construed as 'unattractive', it depends on the bloke, not particularly liking them doesn't make him an awful guy.
We need pics to be able to tell properly :hubba:
I would not advise changing yourself one bit. You are a diamond in the rough/treasure. More men would love your your nipples just the way they are than not. Let that guy move on if he doesnt like em. There are ten that would take his place.
Reply 6
Original post by 66Sickman66
I would not advise changing yourself one bit. You are a diamond in the rough/treasure. More men would love your your nipples just the way they are than not. Let that guy move on if he doesnt like em. There are ten that would take his place.

You joined The Student Room and the first thing you searched for was "long thick nipples"?
Hi are you referring to the actual nipple or the bit surrounding it the areola. Also did you lose your virginity to that guy I presume you have slept with other guys and they haven't been put off by it. I dunno if I would be put off depends how big they looked.
Loads of guys just like boobs.

I have a bifurcated right nipple (my nipple is split into two- annoying as I wanted to pierce it :colone:) and although it is unusual it hasn't stopped me keeping a guys attention.

I think it ultimately depends how big and out of proportion they are...I don't think a guy would go out of his way to reject you over it but it may not be his favourite type of nipple.
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
I've been wanting nipple reduction surgery for a while now because I've never liked the way mine look. I had normal sized nipples in my teens but when I reached around 18, they started to grow bigger and now they're much longer and thicker than any I've seen, literally the only ones that i've come across that are larger are from fetish sites. To make things worse, I have a very petite frame and very small boobs (A cups) so they look very out of proportion.

Strangely enough I've never considered this to be sexually unattractive but the other day I had sex with the guy I'm with for the first time and I noticed that he kept on giving my nipples wierd looks and I think he was slightly put off by them. So now I'm just curious, guys (and girls if you like :wink:) are you put off by very thick and long nipples?

The reason we feel insecure is because we compare our behind-the-scenes to everyone else's highlight reel; everybody feels insecure about parts of themselves that they aren't 100% happy with. I would strongly
advise against any sort of surgery.

You said yourself, you've never considered it to be sexually unattractive, yet now you're ready to have a surgeon slice in to your body because of the meaning you glean from a glance that one sexual partner gave you.
Reply 10
Original post by Lucia.
I think any man worth his salt won't let that get in the way of finding you attractive.
Wouldn't put me off. If anything, it's a good thing, means I can find them easily in the dark, haha.
Reply 11
Original post by Lucia.
I know this post was made over a year ago, but you can stretch that logic to anything.

A guy is only 5 foot 5 in height. Surely any woman worth her salt won't let that get in the way of finding him attractive? Except she most likely would let it get in the way, even if the man had so much else going for him.

How is this any different? We all have a right to find whatever we want attractive or not.
Reply 12
Original post by Bassetts
I know this post was made over a year ago, but you can stretch that logic to anything.

A guy is only 5 foot 5 in height. Surely any woman worth her salt won't let that get in the way of finding him attractive? Except she most likely would let it get in the way, even if the man had so much else going for him.

How is this any different? We all have a right to find whatever we want attractive or not.

You know the rules bro, men aren't allowed to have standards or even preferences. We have to jump on every scrap of meat thrown out onto the tarmac otherwise we're horrible people.
Reply 13
Puffy nipples are weird to me but it wouldn't put me off a girl. I still have ****ing man boob type nipples on my pecs from when I was a big old fatty (all toned and healthy now) which annoy the **** out of me.

Never had a woman complain or point them out tho.

Stop being so insecure. Your insecurity only goes away if you build yourself up mentally to simply not give a **** what others think. If you get plastic surgery or whatever you'll just find other insecurities about yourself.
Would love to hear what became of you and your nipples OP.
Original post by Jebedee
You know the rules bro, men aren't allowed to have standards or even preferences. We have to jump on every scrap of meat thrown out onto the tarmac otherwise we're horrible people.

What do you mean "aren't allowed"? Who is exactly is stopping you?

Oh, I bet I know the answer: feminists. Yet they don't actually stop you. They might challenge what you say (like you and Bassetts challenged Lucia), but nobody is going to sellotape your mouth up or break your typing fingers. Half the threads on this bloody are girls asking for guys' preferences.

Victim complexes are very unattractive. Whether they take the form of unnecessary medical procedures or rants about how bad men have it. Especially since both are founded on nonsense.
Reply 16
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

I laughed so hard.

But OP, big nipples or not, boobs are boobs. I wouldn't think a guy who has had several sexual encounters would care so much, boobs and nipples come in all shapes and sizes!
I can't picture what you're describing but am sure there are guys who won't give a flying one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

Lol I decided to go against having the surgery done but they still make me self- concious. For those who say they can't envision what I meant, the only celebrity I have found over the years that have something similar is Bai Ling, type 'Bai Ling topless' onto google images and the first pic should illustrate what I meant... it's just the bit that protrude, not the areola... it's not puffy. Alternatively Milla Jovovich has it too, type her name and topless and there's a pic of her in the shower with protruding nipples. Sorry if recommeding what to google is not allowed, feel free to delete if so.
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous
Lol I decided to go against having the surgery done but they still make me self- concious. For those who say they can't envision what I meant, the only celebrity I have found over the years that have something similar is Bai Ling, type 'Bai Ling topless' onto google images and the first pic should illustrate what I meant... it's just the bit that protrude, not the areola... it's not puffy. Alternatively Milla Jovovich has it too, type her name and topless and there's a pic of her in the shower with protruding nipples. Sorry if recommeding what to google is not allowed, feel free to delete if so.

I think both of them have awesome breasts/nipples if it helps :redface: I don't think it looks odd or offputting at all :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending