Welsh baccalaureate individual investigation help plz..

Watch
tobi-demon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
im doing welsh bac .. and i need help with my individual investigation ....
my title is ''Compare the human rights of Wales and China and the effects they have on their conflicting societies''..7
i need help to do a plan, introduction.. help pls
beccaleung16
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I've done my plan & introduction for my II & my title is: How does people's attitude towards Child Abuse differ from Wales to Mississippi & my school gave us a layout for our plan & introduction to fill in.. So maybe your teacher might have one for you? If not then just write why you chose that title & how you decided on that title & for plan write down what your primary & secondary sources are & how your going to carry out your II!
myusername.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hi, I did Human Rights for my Welsh Bacc individual investigation, however I did Wales and Saudi Arabia. For the plan, as far as I'm aware you can just make a table with all the things you are going to include in your investigation e.g. introduction, primary research, secondary research etc in one column and write the dates you are aiming to have each one completed in the second column (this was how I set mine out anyway). For the introduction, I did like a page writing a brief overview of the human rights system in both countries and said what I was going to do in the investigation. If you need any help feel free to ask, as I did a similar topic to you.
intelcore2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by myusername.)
Hi, I did Human Rights for my Welsh Bacc individual investigation, however I did Wales and Saudi Arabia. For the plan, as far as I'm aware you can just make a table with all the things you are going to include in your investigation e.g. introduction, primary research, secondary research etc in one column and write the dates you are aiming to have each one completed in the second column (this was how I set mine out anyway). For the introduction, I did like a page writing a brief overview of the human rights system in both countries and said what I was going to do in the investigation. If you need any help feel free to ask, as I did a similar topic to you.
Hi,
I am doing somewhat similar to yours but its with the attitude of woman in wales and Saudi and I was just wondering how you did yours? like what you include etc
thanks.
HongLeeChang
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tobi-demon)
im doing welsh bac .. and i need help with my individual investigation ....
my title is ''Compare the human rights of Wales and China and the effects they have on their conflicting societies''..7
i need help to do a plan, introduction.. help pls
Try to focus on the similarities and differences. You can make a comparison table, for example. Then give some analysis of it and a brief conclusion.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (8)
15.09%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (11)
20.75%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (4)
7.55%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (8)
15.09%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (4)
7.55%
I think it's an unfair expectation (16)
30.19%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
3.77%

Watched Threads