The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Offers from Canterbury Christ Church

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dingnut
I got the same :smile: Application in on Jan 4th and received Jan 29th. Not too bad to wait considering mine was in quite late :smile:

Same :smile:, I haven't looked around there though, have you?
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by squishbish(:
Same :smile:, I haven't looked around there though, have you?

I haven't either. I'm only doing my look-around in late February for mid term. You planning on looking there?
Original post by kanne
got an offer to study psychology :smile: they want BCC, which i think is pretty good.

Same here! Maybe see you next year :b
Original post by Sazzles92
I got an offer for American Studies with a year abroad :smile: sounds like some people are doing the same course as me. Are there any applicant days?

I put CCCU as my insurance for History and American studies! :smile: I'm going to an open day on the 16th I think but applicant days don't start till march I don't think :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dingnut
I haven't either. I'm only doing my look-around in late February for mid term. You planning on looking there?

Yeah same I think :smile:, haven't received any details for days or anything yet though. Where else have you applied?
Got my start date through today! Anyone else starting on the 21st September 2013?
Original post by masoncooper7
Got my start date through today! Anyone else starting on the 21st September 2013?

16th I think? What course are you taking??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophgrace95
16th I think? What course are you taking??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing BA Drama, what about you? :smile:
Original post by masoncooper7
I'm doing BA Drama, what about you? :smile:

History and American Studies :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
History and American Studies :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh Wicked! Might see you around :smile:
Reply 30
Original post by squishbish(:
Yeah same I think :smile:, haven't received any details for days or anything yet though. Where else have you applied?

I also haven't received anything from Canterbury about applicants days. I've applied to Oxford Brookes, Brighton, Sussex and Southampton. All for psychology except Brighton (applied psychology and applied criminology BA) Got a conditional from Oxford Brookes (ABB). Haven't heard from the others. You? :smile:
Got an offer for American studies starting on the 1st of september, doesnt that seem a bit of an early start compared to everyone else?
Original post by Rastaziggy
Got an offer for American studies starting on the 1st of september, doesnt that seem a bit of an early start compared to everyone else?

Actually I think I start on the 1st.. Can't quite remember! History starts on 16th but American studies on the 1st :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Actually I think I start on the 1st.. Can't quite remember! History starts on 16th but American studies on the 1st :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Drama starts on the 21st September... Which is a Saturday... I still think that might be wrong :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just looked it up and apparently UCAS put 1st of September as default but your actual start date will be around the 16th I think haha? Ucas confuses the hell out of me
Original post by Rastaziggy
Just looked it up and apparently UCAS put 1st of September as default but your actual start date will be around the 16th I think haha? Ucas confuses the hell out of me

Oh OK I'll just wait Haha you doing American studies too then!? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh OK I'll just wait Haha you doing American studies too then!? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I got my unconditional offer for American Studies with a year abroad in America! So excited :smile:
Reply 37
Oh I got an offer for American Studies joint with English lit! Going for the one with a year in America, too!

Edit: Mine also says it starts on 1st of September. But so do some of my other offers with AmStuds!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by MiaDreams
Oh I got an offer for American Studies joint with English lit! Going for the one with a year in America, too!

Edit: Mine also says it starts on 1st of September. But so do some of my other offers with AmStuds!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh all American Study buds :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Any religious studies applicants? xxxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending